Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NF
Dec 5, 2020

Foods and us have a relationship, and this course defines that relationship. Personally, this course provides positive experience for me in regards of food, meal preparation, and eating in moderation.

TL
Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

3851 - 3875 of 6,509 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Peter K

Jul 4, 2019

A little short, but very nice course!

By jayant b

Mar 13, 2019

this was a great learning experience.

By Dra. F L M

Jan 19, 2019

Love it, it is so real and practical.

By Sofía A O

Dec 9, 2016

love the course... highly recommended

By Agnes S H

Nov 3, 2016

I liked this course, I lerned so much

By Faria f

Oct 21, 2016

a best course gained a good knowledge

By Lucinda W

Jun 12, 2016

very informative!!! i learned a lot!!

By 黄洁

Feb 25, 2016

easy to understand and happy to learn

By Francisco C

Jan 28, 2016

Really good and useful!! Thank you!!!

By Siqin L

Sep 22, 2021

a lot of useful suggestions for food

By Eslam T

Aug 18, 2021

I'm so excited to finish this course

By Keyla K S

Jun 14, 2021

Really great course, I learned a lot

By Nathan P

Apr 23, 2021

very helpful course I learned a lot.

By L A V

Apr 18, 2021

Excellent course. I really liked it.

By Sibongakonke K

Mar 4, 2021

One of the best choices I ever made!

By Lufeng Z

Mar 1, 2021

Great introduction! Fun recipes too!

By emma m n

Jan 7, 2021

so fun to learn about food thank you

By ALEXIS T

Nov 16, 2020

I'm Glad that i learnt tthis Modules

By Tetiana P

Oct 27, 2020

Easy to comprehend, great materials!

By Soemin O

Aug 25, 2020

Excellent course for food and health

By Giovanni G

Jul 29, 2020

Simple and easy introduction course.

By Kourtnee W

Jun 19, 2020

Great production and learning space!

By Karen D

Jun 9, 2020

Informative, engaging and enjoyable!

By Lila J

This was such an interesting course!

By sachin v

known lot of information ,Thank you.