Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

JJ

Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

CS

Aug 26, 2019

2651 - 2675 of 7,185 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Kanmanee K

Apr 18, 2021

I have so much knowledge that can improve my life to be healthier . Thank you so much.

By Susan M

Jan 18, 2021

excellent basic class...easy to follow and understand. Lots of practical applications!

By Daniella M

Jan 12, 2021

Really helpful for those who want to live a healthy and clean life in obedience to God

By Chanakan S

Jan 3, 2021

Thanks for introducing me to new perspectives towards healthy diet. It's very helpful.

By Stephanie L

Nov 3, 2020

Easy rules, tips and tricks to make healthier food choices. Thank you for this course!

By Jan W

Sep 21, 2020

Very good overview of nutrition, food and health, along with a good dose of enjoyment.

By Amalia I C

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso, muy útil para personas que desean iniciar una alimentación saludable.

By Roberto S

Jul 29, 2020

It has been a very useful and pleasant course. It exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

By ROSA M

Jul 28, 2020

Muy buen curso, hay conceptos que nos hacen reflexionar del como debemos comer.

Gracias

By Sarah M

Jul 19, 2020

It is so great for begining with weight managment and understanding the concept of it.

By SONAM B

May 14, 2020

It was great experience..I want to thank the entire team of this knowledgeable course.

By Ashley M

Apr 17, 2020

I really enjoyed this class and have some notes for the next time I'm planning a meal!

By Pulkit M

Mar 27, 2020

Good and informative, although I was expecting it to be more descriptive and detailed.

By Viktoria T

Jan 14, 2020

Simple and easy to understand, including examples and practical advice. Thank you! ^_^

By Kathleene C

Oct 22, 2019

Outstanding information of the basics you need to know to start Eating to live better.

By Kathy A

May 10, 2019

Loved the information and easy learning of this course. Can't wait to try the recipes.

By Samyak J

Mar 17, 2019

This Course should Acollades ,as it guides us how to Live a Happy and Prosperous life.

By Sonal G

Feb 13, 2018

Informative and easy-to-understand sessions. The material offered is also very helpful

By Nuriza M

Jun 9, 2016

Useful recommendation which can be used in everyday life and its quite easy explained.

By 방주원

Apr 13, 2022

건강한 식습관을 위해서 집밥을 해먹어야 겠다는 생각을 하게되었다. 요리에대해 너무 복잡하게 생각하지 않고 간단하고 건강한 한끼를 해먹는데 도전해봐야겠다.

By tele a

Jan 25, 2022

It's a good course if you really like food and nutrition or just find it interesting.

By Lidia S

Oct 5, 2021

Thanks for an great insight into nutrition, habit, and processing of food for health.

By Myda N

Sep 27, 2021

Very well structured! Easy to grasp and understand the concepts of nutrition and food

By JHANVI

May 8, 2021

Had an amazing experience learning about food, nutrition, nutrients,was to be healthy

By Jacinto F

Dec 18, 2020

Instructor are were very nice people and the recipies will be very useful. Thank you!