Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

CS
Aug 26, 2019

SD
Aug 6, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

3851 - 3875 of 6,512 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Reinaldo S N

Feb 10, 2020

Very friendly and easy to comprehend.

By Dr R B

Jan 20, 2020

Thank you a lot for this opportunity.

By patricia v R v d K

Jan 5, 2020

very interesting course ! Thank you !

By Peter K

Jul 4, 2019

A little short, but very nice course!

By jayant b

Mar 13, 2019

this was a great learning experience.

By Dra. F L M

Jan 19, 2019

Love it, it is so real and practical.

By Sofía A O

Dec 9, 2016

love the course... highly recommended

By Agnes S H

Nov 3, 2016

I liked this course, I lerned so much

By Faria f

Oct 21, 2016

a best course gained a good knowledge

By Lucinda W

Jun 12, 2016

very informative!!! i learned a lot!!

By 黄洁

Feb 25, 2016

easy to understand and happy to learn

By Francisco C

Jan 28, 2016

Really good and useful!! Thank you!!!

By Siqin L

Sep 22, 2021

a lot of useful suggestions for food

By Eslam T

Aug 18, 2021

I'm so excited to finish this course

By Keyla K S

Jun 14, 2021

Really great course, I learned a lot

By Nathan P

Apr 23, 2021

very helpful course I learned a lot.

By L A V

Apr 18, 2021

Excellent course. I really liked it.

By Sibongakonke K

Mar 4, 2021

One of the best choices I ever made!

By Lufeng Z

Mar 1, 2021

Great introduction! Fun recipes too!

By emma m n

Jan 7, 2021

so fun to learn about food thank you

By ALEXIS T

Nov 16, 2020

I'm Glad that i learnt tthis Modules

By Tetiana P

Oct 27, 2020

Easy to comprehend, great materials!

By Soemin O

Aug 25, 2020

Excellent course for food and health

By Giovanni G

Jul 29, 2020

Simple and easy introduction course.

By Kourtnee W

Jun 19, 2020

Great production and learning space!