Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

SD

Aug 07, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

AE

Jun 22, 2018

4176 - 4200 of 4,975 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Emily S

Aug 25, 2020

This is a good, basic course. A lot of it is common sense though. I really enjoyed the first week's content and was hoping the other weeks would be like this.

By Jordanna

Jun 09, 2017

Very basic but high quality information. I was disappointed that all the recipes at the end were gluten free, even though very few people need to avoid gluten

By Yongsi C

May 12, 2017

Very helpful information. Simple enough to remember, easy enough to follow every day. Recommended to those who are looking for the first step to eat healthy.

By Amanda B R

Apr 07, 2017

loved the course. I believe this course is vital to all American's today. I believe this class should be a necessary class offered in our children's schools.

By Shinai G

May 27, 2016

Learned a lot of the history of food and procedures it goes through to come to our table. This course helped me start making healthier decisions day to day.

By Maria G

Jan 17, 2020

Very comprehensive. thank you.I would like more specific knowledge about the nutrients of the food and couple of suggestions about the combination of food.

By John M

Nov 20, 2019

Great for someone that knows nothing about Nutrition. Not so great if one wants to go significantly more in-depth. It's a great foundation for it, however.

By Stanislav K

Feb 23, 2016

Good course in a sense of introduction to healthy eating habits. Would like to see more advanced courses with larger emphasis on vegetarian/vegan lifestyle

By Clara D

Mar 17, 2020

The basics for understanding how to take control over your food intake.

A great course that will help you understand how to improve personal eating habits.

By Emiko M

Feb 12, 2017

This corse is very useful as a basic learning of food and health. If you are interested in how to control your health through food, I recommend it to you.

By Sunday H

Mar 06, 2016

Very engaging. Well presented and friendly. I would recommend this to high school students and really anyone who wants a basic primer on eating healthier.

By ANAJWALA A A

Jun 30, 2020

It's been honoured to get basic information about food and nutrition .Content was good to experience , many new things came across me through this course

By Pablo I R

Apr 11, 2020

Está muy didáctico y entretenido. Tal vez un poco más de información respecto a como funcionan los nutrientes en nuestro organismo hubiera estado bueno.

By Karen K M

Aug 13, 2017

It's more of a refresher course for me because I have been reading a lot about nutrition, so it's nice to be familiar with it. I enjoyed the recipes :)

By Laura S

Mar 08, 2016

It is a basic course about food and health. You could learn the most important issues about food and our habits. You can learn easy tips about how to bu

By Arun K

Apr 02, 2018

Its really good to start with for somebody who has no or little experience with food. Would have been great if it included topics with greater details.

By Dawid S

Jan 12, 2020

Structured like a documentary rather than a class. I mean, its okay, but not exactly what I was looking for. It appeals to the masses, which is ideal.

By Anastasiya V

Aug 04, 2019

This course has both theoretical and practical parts. And for me, it was interesting to review some ideas that I already have in my head.

Thanks a lot!

By Patrick L

Sep 14, 2020

Good general intro to food and health, overall I learned a good deal of the basics and have a better understanding of what healthy eating looks like.

By Christian S

Aug 04, 2016

Good introducing regarding healthy eating and the dangers of highly processed food. I recommend this course for everyone interested in these topics!

By Zoqia T

Jun 15, 2019

I love to study in Stanford and this course give me a connection to them. I love the way my instructor guide me. Thank you Stanford. Regards Zoqia!

By Frima E

Jan 22, 2016

Very clear and to the point. Easy to follow and learn.

It will be longer with more in-depth details about the different topics discussed!

THANK YOU.

By Grace V T

May 16, 2020

Super interesting and great information! A little lacking in some information, such as research behind the information. But overall, great course!

By Mina H

May 12, 2020

Short course but very interesting. It invites you to do more research and more importantly, to eat better! "Eat Food. Not to much. Mostly plants".

By Saad M

Jul 10, 2020

Its a good course, but very basic, yet helpful for those who do not have understanding of Food and nutrition and want to get educated themselves.