Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

JJ
Jan 22, 2021

Love how Maya presented the course and I especially love the cooking sessions featuring her cute kids. I am looking forward to reading her book or if she has any YT account featuring more home cooking

TL
Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

5001 - 5025 of 6,519 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health