Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL
Sep 30, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

AE
Jun 21, 2018

5776 - 5800 of 5,934 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Tyler Y

Oct 15, 2016

Not a very high volume of material.

By Lucy A

Mar 21, 2021

Too short and very basic knowledge

By Joyce C

Very basic 101 but good refresher

By Marcello S

Jun 19, 2016

Good content but extremely basic

By Sariyya S

Jun 8, 2019

very informative for beginners

By Janet L

Jun 21, 2016

good stuff, but a bit preachy

By Haley S

Apr 7, 2020

Good very basic information.

By Luís F d C F

Apr 6, 2020

Not available certificate

By Yiannis K

Jan 14, 2020

I expected to learn more.

By Kristiana D

Apr 14, 2020

The course is very basic

By Noor B