Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

AE
Jun 21, 2018

SD
Aug 6, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

6426 - 6450 of 6,523 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By barbara c

Apr 26, 2018

I think this course is too basic. I had expected to learn more in-depth about nutrition. It feels more like cooking for dummies.

By Andrés d J

Apr 13, 2020

I'm a little disappointed about this couse of Stanford. The content is very basic and I it could have been done in only 1 hour.

By jpesnichak

Jan 13, 2020

It was mostly common sense after week 2 with very little in the way of facts that would be considered educational.

By Christiaan

Aug 9, 2021

Started off promising, then took a dive. A deep dive into the sea of useless information and irrelevance.

By Grigorieva N

Apr 27, 2021

Курс очень поверхностный. Не ожидала такого от Оксфорда... Хотелось бы более углубленного изучения темы.

By Álvaro L M G

There are other "introduction" courses here in Coursers very much completed and better than this.

By Vanya D

Aug 2, 2019

Very high level, basic information. Probably useful to someone that has no idea about nutrition.

By Yashasvi g

Sep 11, 2019

I knew almost everything this course taught. Was expecting to get more detailed information.

By Veronica S C

Nov 19, 2019

Demasiado fácil, ojalá pongan uno con mayor dificultad y metiendo materias más interesantes

By rebecca f

Mar 21, 2021

I was expecting a little more focus on the chemicals and the nutrients that we use to cook

By Sebastian S

May 12, 2018

Vegan propaganda and encourage you to eat shitty foods such as pasta. Can't believe it.

By Haolah M

Sep 2, 2020

The course was good, but I'm unable to get a coursera certificate like other courses.

By Noa A

Jun 12, 2020

it's a nice introduction, but doesn't give you much more than basic information

By Timo S

Jun 5, 2019

Too Basic for me. No deeper Informations and a little bit too american focused.

By Linda W

Feb 13, 2016

Too simplistic if you already have some knowledge about a healthy lifestyle

By Gonzalo G

May 3, 2020

Muy básico, y si viste la serie Cooked de Netflix ya sabés todo.

By kyle H

May 6, 2020

Good info but little to no content and I did not learn anything

By Chiara R

Feb 2, 2019

Way to easy and too basic, can be completed in 1 or 2 hours.

By Cecile H

Jul 21, 2016

I'd learned more since I check Harvard Health Blog so often.

By Gannon P

Feb 13, 2021

The first week was the only one with useful information.

By juliana F

Oct 29, 2017

very basic, I was expecting a more in depth approach.

By 黄世添

Jan 30, 2020

this is not what i am expecting from Stanford....

By Rutuja C

Mar 16, 2018

Not as per my expectations. But good eye opener!

By Elvira V

Sep 23, 2019

Общеизвестная информация, мало нового

By MAMONAHI

Apr 6, 2018

The food part I think is unnecessary