Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

301 - 325 of 3,997 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Samuel N

Thank you Coursera and Standford University for making the course informative, comprehensive and relevant. I now find myself in a better position to make informed decisions in regards to the choice of foods and the preparation of meals that are nutritious and enjoyable.

By Amin H

Mar 10, 2020

For Italian Guys : Per chi fosse interessato ad imparare le basi per una dieta sana ed equilibrata, questo corso è l'ideale! In più può aiutare come me ad arricchire il proprio curriculum avendo più possibilità di ambire in ciò che si ha passione! Grazie per la lettura!

By Minh A P

Jun 18, 2017

This course provides me with reliable information about food and health. It is really informative and helpful. The professor is really passionate about the topic, which makes the subject much more interesting to study. I would strongly recommend this course to everyone.

By Carolina G

Nov 23, 2016

This is a great and really inspiring course on food, nutrients to improve your health. It really inspires you to take second look and how you feed yourself and others who matter to you. Most importantly it teaches you to respect food and to see the connection to the hum

By Trailer

Feb 15, 2016

This class helps me to realize the significance of foods and health.I had a bad dietary habits,then I have been fat and some chronic diseases.I thought i was lazy and didn't know how to deal with it.But now,i determine to have a healthier diet and lifestyle.

THANK YOU!

By RAQUEL E S

it's basic, easy, comprehensible and accurate for people who are struggling with overweight or people who simply need a push towards adopting a healthier lifestyle.

For people looking to gain professional knowledge in the field of nutrition, it is not the perfect fit

By Samar A

Apr 22, 2020

This course is amazing. It shows the importance of cooking food at home, what should we eat and what should we avoid eating and how to choose healthy options during shopping. This course is a must if you care about your health. Thank you so much Maya for this course.

By MOHAMMEDASIF M S

Jan 30, 2019

Hi my name is asif because of this course i have take the opportunity to expand my knowledge and grow my skills . From this course i have leraned more about our health, nutrients, healthy tips and many more. so , i am thanking to give chance to me , Thank you so much

By Cynthia G

May 23, 2018

¡Excelente curso! Aprendí muchísimas cosas que no pensé fueran importantes para una buena alimentación. También aprendí algunos tips sobre algunos alimentos ahora me queda claro que tomaré en cuenta todo lo que aprendí para alimentarme adecuadamente. Congratulations!

By Biswajit D

Apr 28, 2018

It is the most scientifically planned course, I have seen in my wife .I am planning to learn more about healthy cooking for the international cuisines to make the world free of obesity in my way .

Let God bless the whole team and make more such courses in the future

By Roberto C

Mar 09, 2018

Very good course, I wish the truth about animal products and oils will be told based on the latest evidence

showing that their not meant for the diet of humans... I have not yet being able to retrive my certificate, the app on your web site is not working!

Thank you!

By Shaden A

May 18, 2017

I loved this course, Dr. Adam! Please continue to make more of these videos on nutrition - I would especially love a video customized for college students' nutrition since weight gain is a popular phenomenon either during one's freshman year or throughout undergrad!

By Thy N H

Aug 30, 2018

It is super informative and helpful fur sure. Maya Adam, she is pretty kind. Her voice is so soft that pours word by word to my ears. Through the course, her smile is always on her lips. Finally, Mr. Michael Pollan, I can feel a dedicated mind from the way he said.

By Tania G

Nov 18, 2016

This is a sweet and short course. I loved that many of the things that I already knew from owning a Vegan restaurant and my own research were covered. I learned some of the scientific terms and bodily processes behind the common sense knowledge I had. Great course!

By Tharuni R

Jul 19, 2018

It was very helpful and easy to understand. On what is the picture of healthy food vs What we consume thinking its heathy. Which is not, I have got a clear understanding for the what good to consume? How much to consume? and What time to consume?

By Pranith K K

May 28, 2016

Maya made it look so easy that I completed the whole course in 2-3 hours. I now have an understanding of where I am going wrong with my eating habits. I am not confused about what to eat and how much to eat anymore! I guess I will start cooking more often as well!

By Tania V L

Sep 17, 2018

Excellent course and very informative. All the information was clear and precise. Maya was an excellent teacher, and when she shared about her lifestyle and her children it gave to the course a touch of empathy and credibility. I definitely recommend this course.

By benjamin l

Jul 31, 2016

I'm beginning to take courses on Coursera. This is a four week course but can easily be done in one setting. Great information and material that can be used for a long time.

Easy to follow. I'm going to try some of the recipes that were mentioned! And it's FREE!

By stephanie r

Apr 24, 2016

A very interesting and practical approach to our daily healthy diet. Refreshed some of my ideas about food. especially the last chapter " moderate eating" made me realize I do have over eat problem. ask yourself " are you still hungry " instead of " are you full"

By Anna Z

Jul 06, 2019

The great course for the one who wants to start eating healthier but doesn't know how. The information is really easy to understand and even I, a person who is not a native English speaker, didn't read the subtitles. I strongly recommend the course to everybody!

By Megan L

Jun 22, 2017

Before beginning this course I felt I had a basic grasp on the principles of nutrition. This course fills in the gaps and provides practical information on how to maintain a healthy, sustainable kitchen (which, in turn, promotes a healthy sustainable lifestyle).

By Fawzia M

Apr 14, 2020

A wonderful experience. Very insightful and informative. Learned so much. This will help me to make necessary changes to my food habits and also for family and friends and the delicious recipes at the end were absolutely inspiring to go and try them out. Thanks

By Diana S

Feb 14, 2020

This course was excellent. The delivery and content were perfect. The instructor was interesting and well knowledgeable. It was a joy to take this course and I suggest everyone take this course because the content is critical for everyone health and longevity.

By Anh T H

Jun 22, 2019

The course is informative and helpful. I would recommend it for those who are interest in their health and diet. The concept introduced is not too complicated to understand. Especially, I fell relaxed and enjoyable with photos and illustrations in every lesson.

By Kevin A A G

Aug 27, 2019

Bastante claro, explicaciones directas concisas y muy entendibles, generación de interés, ayuda a la vida diaria, te capacita para situaciones preventivas de obesidad y a situaciones donde ya se esta en el problema. Felicitaciones y sigamos aprendiendo juntos.