Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

Jun 22, 2018

276 - 300 of 2,899 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Jiawei D

Aug 19, 2018

The course is easy understanding, but really down to earth and tightly connected to our real life.

By AMARAVADI S

Aug 20, 2018

This course is really helpful.It provides all the information that a person needs to know about the food

By Olga K

Sep 16, 2018

Maya is a great lecturer. Really motivating course.

By Peng D

Sep 17, 2018

Very short and helpful!

By Tania V L

Sep 17, 2018

Excellent course and very informative. All the information was clear and precise. Maya was an excellent teacher, and when she shared about her lifestyle and her children it gave to the course a touch of empathy and credibility. I definitely recommend this course.

By Februadi B

Sep 19, 2018

I am very enjoyed this course, thank you very much

By Niroshan G

Sep 18, 2018

I would highly recommend this course to anyone who would like to improve their eating habits in a healthy way.

By Steven L

Sep 19, 2018

Great course! good to learn from food perspective and really practical and easy to understand. And so sweet to provide some recipes in the end. Cheers!

By Nikita K

Sep 23, 2018

This course isn't that much of a "course" where you need to study and work a lot, but more of an interactive guide to how we can improve our day-to-day approach to eating and preparing food. For me, many of the things outlined during the course were eye-opening. I've already started applying some of the ideas in real life e.g. substituting processed foods with the natural equivalents, started cooking at home more often. I really loved how the concepts were described in this course - in a comprehensible and actionable way. I will now try to dig deeper some of the topics like nutrients, calories consumption to balance my diet considering that I'm also doing sports. I would recommend this course to anyone who wants treat eating consciously and not as some routine stuff.

By Kalpana A

Sep 26, 2018

In my views this course is magnificent and everyone

By Ashlene P

Sep 24, 2018

The course was simple and understandable. After completing this, my knowledge on food and nutriention has increased. I have learnt to appreciate unprocessed food and try and look for ways i can create a hea

By Aleksandar J

Sep 27, 2018

Nice little course, full of practical information

By Tamara K G

Sep 28, 2018

I would like a part 2. I love the way you kept it simple and very easy to incorporate these ideas into life

By Thaina S d O

perfect

By Andrey T

Sep 27, 2018

Really interesting and helpful course. It gave me new skills to explain patients basics of proper nutrition.

By 顾可飞

I learned very much

By Jo K

Sep 30, 2018

Full of eye-opening and helpful information presented in a clear, positive way. I've already changed my eating and shopping habits for the better with very little effort and the video recipes are wonderful. I hope Maya has a YouTube channel or something! Thanks for a fantastic course.

By GABY S S M

Sep 30, 2018

Felicidades por el curso

de gran aporte para la educación nutricional

Gracias por la traducción en español

Dios los bendiga

By Egwari L N

Sep 10, 2018

awesome

By duygu

Oct 03, 2018

I really enjoyed the course .It is very easy to follow and understand . Thank you

By Bhargav S

Oct 04, 2018

Absolutely Amazing. I was amazed and learnt a lot many new things which would help me in my daily life.

By OSEI R D

Oct 04, 2018

great course, very educative

By chandrima r

Oct 05, 2018

this course will really help me to make some healthy meal for my family..