Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

376 - 400 of 2,999 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Janne E

Feb 08, 2016

Taking this course has taught me what substances such as (un)saturated fats are, what to look out for in food and several useful tips on how to manage a food lifestyle that is healthy and satisfying.

By Amanda N

Nov 13, 2017

Very good, very useful. The short course gives an introduction to nutrition, food and health and gives guidance to our diet. Very informative and gives a basic understanding of current health crisis

By Natalia F

Jul 12, 2016

The course provides with usefull, basic knowledge about healthy food. The video in the courcse is interesting and motivating. I think the course would be enteresting for all healthy consious people.

By Joy

Jun 08, 2019

A very helpful course! Learn about how to eat healthier from a more theoretical way. The professor teaches patiently and all the recipes at the end of the course are useful. Can't wait to try them!

By Anandita K A

Nov 08, 2017

This is a very good course. I love it because it gave a better understanding about what I eat and make me reconsider so many thing before I put it into my body. I want a lot of courses like this XD

By Ордина А А

Aug 20, 2017

Очень интересный и познавательный курс. Позволяет понять основы здорового питания. Также очень полезны рецепты в конце курса. Приятные учителя, которые объясняют и рассказывают все понятным языком.

By Hamendra C

Jun 03, 2017

Simple, informative and engaging. I would like to recommend this short and valuable course to everyone. Thanks a lot to Maya Adams Mam and Stanford University for designing such a wonderful course.

By Kelsie M

May 09, 2017

Very interesting, informative, and well taught course! I fully intend to bring the information i learned here to my kitchen, and hopefully influence others also, in living an natural, healthy life.

By Giorgia L

Oct 25, 2018

It is very easy to follow, just an introduction as the title states. I would like to participate to a more detailed course if there was one from the same university and professors, following this.

By P H

Feb 14, 2018

Informative and shows that we shouldn't focus on nutrients, though they are important in their own right. It covers a wide variety of relevant and important topics to healthy eating and nutrition.

By Jean B

Jan 30, 2017

I really got a lot out of this course, specifically because of the simple tips that were given to improve health and eating and the science behind it. I have shared this course with many friends!

By Moona B

Nov 28, 2019

Dear Maya, Thank you so much for being so humble and cooperative throughout the course. Your course was extra ordinary helpful in daily routine and belongs to every person belonging to any field.

By zinab

Jun 08, 2019

This course changed my perspective about food. Food now for me is something that i should enjoy and savor instead of hating on myself when i eat it. Thank you so much for this course. god blessxx

By Irfan S (

Nov 08, 2017

I really enjoyed taking this course. It provided me with a great deal of useful and relevant information to make sure I am eating healthy and consuming the right proportions of the healthy foods.

By Miguel A T O

Nov 27, 2016

Maya is the best teacher ever, every time I get the chance to learn more from her, I'll do it because thanks to her I became a certified nutritionist and a better coach to my pupils and students.

By Andrea R B

Apr 14, 2016

This class was awesome, I wish there would have been more reading though. Videos get boring eventually and I like to research further and be able to look at the words rather than just hear them.

By Lina

Mar 06, 2016

Thanks for this amazing class!

Since I started taking this class I have cooked more at home just because this class has helped me to understand that is not difficult. Thanks for his AWESOME class

By Zabrina L

Feb 13, 2016

This course is very useful and helpful for those who want to stay healthy for their own live and the family especially if they want to instill good habit for the children in eating healthy food.

By Alexa B

Jan 20, 2020

Es un excelente curso que te enseña como comer saludablemente de manera sencilla. Como médico, también me ayuda a la hora de comentarle a mis pacientes como es comer sanamente. Muy recomendado!

By Juan C G G

Feb 20, 2019

Excellent!. Simple, clear and concise serves as a basis to learn mor about how to eat better, although with the advice given you can start a healthy diet at the end of the course.

I recommend it

By claudiaflores29@gmail.com

Feb 01, 2018

Great course!! amazing teacher, good tips, advices, explanations. Also the videos with receipes are great and they help you to change the chip and improve th way we eat. I would take it again!!

By Ai K

Oct 22, 2017

I have learnt very basic things about health and food especially highly processed foods. Very easy to understand and I would like to request a course with deeper subjects following this course.

By Ahmad K

Jan 22, 2017

I loved it ,thank you. You're making our world a better place. I hope you come up with more moocs that concern about our health,fitness and lifestyle.

This mooc is - without any doubts - a must.

By Misako Y

Feb 03, 2016

Easy to understand the fandamentals of our diet, well organized, and realistic and actionable suggestions for busy people. Highly recommended for people who are keen on their healthy lifestyle.

By Shamika A O

May 08, 2019

This course is very excited. You can learn how to manage and maintain healthy eating habit. Each one of the video and the ingredients are helpful if you wanted to make healthy choices of food.