Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

476 - 500 of 4,478 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Pramod H

Jul 02, 2020

It was really very good course as it was important for us to keep your body healthy and fit and the objective of this course is mainly focuses on that. I thank Stanford University and Coursera for introducing such course.

By Parinaz S

Apr 10, 2020

One of the most helpful and informative courses I've taken so far. Videos are short and information are put in simple words which makes you engaged and excited for the next lesson. I recommend everyone taking this course.

By Macala W

Oct 27, 2019

Great overview of the current state of the American diet. I'd recommend it for food writers, health coaches and anyone who wants to start understanding what we should eat and why so many people have challenges to do that.

By Anis K

Sep 02, 2017

I just could not stop! I simply started it, and a few hours later...completed!

Absolutely attractive, informative, comprehensive, captivating speech style, simple and fun..

And most importantly HONEST.

By Khari H

This course was awesome and very informative with great introductory lessons and also tools to use to take home. It was straight to the point and very easy to comprehend and understand! Thank you for this amazing course!

By Alely M

May 22, 2020

Es un curso excelente, toda la metodología aplicada y la explicación es comprensible. La Dra. Maya explica de manera sencilla lo relacionado a la alimentación y la salud para que sea entendible para quien toma el curso.

By PRANTI B

I found this course very interesting. Specially the way they presented the course it attracted me so much that I wanted to know more and more. I came to know many more things which will be helpful for my future studies.

By Amanda M

Dec 19, 2019

This is a great course with information that was easy to understand and absorb. This course is great for people who want to start learning more about nutrition or learn ways they can improve their diet and food choices.

By Sonia N V G

Jul 18, 2019

It is a very basic course but it includes integrative medicine and wellbeing concepts. This allows students to obtain a holistic view of nutrition and how a health professional can impact on a social and personal level.

By Muhammad

Jul 05, 2018

One of best decision i have ever made to do a course online about food which we ignore the most.I have got at-least the basic knowledge of how to adopt healthy lifestyle and as being healthy is connected to being happy.

By maria s

Apr 14, 2018

this was such a great experience. my whole life changed after i took this course. i even lost some weight. and was able to help other people to change theirs habits, thank you so much to the instructor, she is the best.

By Patrick H

Jun 09, 2020

Very informative, but strongly focused on the USA. The lecturers are very likeable and the course is refreshingly designed.

In Europe the problem is not yet so far advanced, but still a excellent course for everyone!

By Kathy h

Jun 05, 2020

I think this is a good basic start on nutritional practices that are often neglected. It is a challenge to avoid the non-nutritional high calorie laden food items that jump off of the shelves and into the grocery cart.

By Danae

Feb 27, 2020

Me pareció un curso muy interesante. Te explica los fundamentos de nutrición y te ayuda a tener más conciencia de lo que consumes en tu dieta. Muy recomendado para personas que quieren mejorar sus hábitos alimenticios.

By Ioanna A K

Jul 04, 2019

This course gives all the important information to understand how important home cooked food is, in an easy and understandable way. This is very supportive to all of us that we want to have a healthier diet. Thank you!

By Teresa S Y T

May 25, 2016

Great introduction for food and nutrition for adults! It may be too basic for some of us aka those who are in health and fitness field, but it is super useful for layman. I am going to get my helper to study this also.

By Nohemy E E

May 06, 2020

Excellent , gave me a better idea of how nutrition and health are important for us. Loved the contents of it, and the advices. Now I will be able to adjust my diet plan and help my friends choose better while eating.

By KAVIN K

Apr 14, 2020

I really love this course during these quarantine days of the COVID-19, I tried out many recipes during this quarantine and this course really helps me to learn about the healthy way of lifestyle and proper food diet.

By Rebeca C

Feb 04, 2016

I really loved the course and found it to be incredibly useful and well taught.

It was so well explained that I would like to have even more info about Food and Health.

Please continue to have courses like this.

thanks.

By Elsie R

May 08, 2020

This course was helping me alot .because now I have idea about food what I should to eat specially I'm having my diet plan meal. And also I can help to other person as well. Thank you !.

Miss:Maya Adam thank you!

By Manikantan C

Apr 05, 2018

The information has been presented well. It could be beneficial to add additional information as add-on to the course which could be interesting to people who would like to understand more details about the nutrients

By Rafsanjani M

Oct 03, 2017

I will miss Maya Adam Mam and her lovely presentations, the course is very handful, thanks coursera, for linked up with such amazing teachers with us, which would never be possible without you (Coursera) actually ...

By DANTE V C

Apr 01, 2019

Un curso facil de entender y que te da las herramientas para empezar a comer correctamente, sin trucos faciles o recetas magicas sino solamente la verdad para la salud de todos. Felicidades y gracias por este curso.

By Michelle D

Jul 01, 2016

Fantastic information. I am a nurse and a lot has changed since I took nutrition. Great easy class if you are looking to update yourself or wanting to eat healtier. This is not about a diet, it's about nutrition.

By Tamara S

Feb 05, 2016

Very straight forward course with essential information that is potentially life-changing and enlightening. I loved this course which has given me new understanding of foods and their value for myself and my family.