Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

351 - 375 of 3,094 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Marcelo D J D D C

Sep 12, 2019

Very good explained, well-resumed information and useful if you want to change your life by eating more healthy, I hope there will be more courses about nutrition like this or contents with more specific topics.

By Priya G

Aug 10, 2019

This course is very useful I this fast food war of eating. I impressed with this course.it teaches us the difference between food having nutrients and calories. I m very thankful to all of the team of Stanford .

By Lisa M

Jul 05, 2017

really enjoyed it, unbiased useful information, cannot wait to do more and learn, not only to help yourself and your family, but to help others. if you are serious about nutrition - highly recommend this course!

By Jairo B

Oct 24, 2016

Solid information to educate everyone about food and health to keep up the fight against highly processed foods imposed by economic interests instead of well being. We all can if we all care and spread the word.

By Van N D T

Oct 15, 2019

I love this course so much, it's all the basic and simple things in our life but we never notice that and it's just faded over time. To sum up, if you want to keep track of your diet as a simple way, go for it.

By nguyen b

Jun 26, 2019

It has been great for me taking this course. It has taught me great many things which have contributed to my change in way of life. Thank you very much for the experience and looking forward to the 1st of July.

By Krzysztof K

Feb 14, 2018

Extremely interesting beginner's guide to a healthier eating and nutrition, giving a lot of overall advice on how to" think more" while considering what and how we eat. I would love to purse this more in-depth!

By Исакова С И

Oct 30, 2016

A wonderful and informative course! Learned a lot about the dangers and benefits of food. Made sure to cook at home very much more useful. Learned how to buy groceries at the supermarket, and liked the recipes!

By Alex A

Oct 11, 2016

Easy to understand and navigate and know where I was in the course and I learned more than I had previously known about nutrition which I thought was helpful. Thank you for the opportunity to take this class :)

By jihee k

Jul 13, 2016

It was a great course that teaches you how to eat, how to cook and how to eat well. I've been always interested in the relation between food and life, and this helps me to have deeper interested in the subject.

By Anabela C

Aug 06, 2019

Gracias a todos los que trabajan par que este curso sea posible. Aprendi cosas nuevas, pero lo mas importante es que lo disfrute mucho y me devolvio las ganas de comer sano y cuidar mi salud. Muchas gracias!!!

By Angelica J

Feb 12, 2018

I felt that this course explained eating and food relationship concepts in easy to digest chunks. It was a good eye opener to some of the habits we have and actions we make on a daily basis. Loved the course!

By Jack L

Jun 15, 2019

Thank you so much, I have learned a lot in this course.

Now, I do understand well about food in different ways.

I learned food nutrition, healthy diet, and some things which we should avoid in our daily eating.

By Vibs

Mar 27, 2019

Excellent Course with bite size information, which is easy to digest and follow. Highly recommend the course for people interested in nutrition or who simply want to be healthy and transform their lifestyles.

By TANUSREE C

Jul 11, 2018

fantastic and informative. it has practical uses and is life changing. high quality videos and demonstrations make the course interesting. glad i enrolled for this course. looking forward to more such courses

By Arantxa B L

Apr 16, 2018

Me encanto este curso, es una herramienta muy sencilla para aprender sobre conceptos e información básica de nutrición. Me gustaría que algunas recetas fueran aun mas saludables pero en general muy buen curso

By Bethany G

Feb 06, 2018

This course is great for someone who is looking for a quick and simple introduction to healthy eating. The course clearly explains the "why" behind specific food choices, with clear "hows" for implementation.

By Cora S

Jan 24, 2016

I found this to be a great introductory course. It gives helpful tips and ideas that provide you with the foundation to start looking at food, eating food, buying food and cooking food in a more informed way.

By Jessica O

Dec 29, 2019

The course showed me how easy and important to eat healthy meals and extremely easier to actually make them. it showed me about the unheslthiness in processed food and what the nutritional label really means

By Dominic H J

Aug 01, 2019

I always thought of myself as a healthy eater, reducing calories, and cutting out carbs. I was wrong. This course breaks it down for you. The world needs to be taught how to eat. We need to learn how to eat!

By Cary

Dec 01, 2019

Enjoyed how it was sectioned. Nice amounts of information in easy to understand form. I would like to learn more about some of the science cellular construction of food. Possibly this is a next level course

By Ashlene P

Sep 24, 2018

The course was simple and understandable. After completing this, my knowledge on food and nutriention has increased. I have learnt to appreciate unprocessed food and try and look for ways i can create a hea

By Gloria J E

Feb 24, 2019

Very interactive videos and educational content, definitely recommended for anyone interested in learning Nutrition. It's easy to understand, well-structured and generally has been a fun experience for me.

By Bianca M

Jun 03, 2018

I loved the fact that Michael Pollan was helping in the course (because I agree 100% with everything he says). It was quite an enjoyable experience. It made me even more excited in becoming a nutritionist.

By Marisol K

Dec 21, 2017

It's basic information about food, nutrition and health. The course can help beginners in nutritional science figure out the basics and it can also help people who have never heard a thing about nutrition.