Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

CS

Aug 27, 2019

351 - 375 of 2,904 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Dilara I

Mar 20, 2017

Very nice visuals and animations!! it's a pleasure to watch. The teacher was very nice also.

Thank you! =)

By Tannis S A

Jan 29, 2016

Lots of good tips and reminders one may have forgotten in this busy lifestyle most of us live.

By Sonal G

Feb 13, 2018

Informative and easy-to-understand sessions. The material offered is also very helpful

By Chenzi Z

Jan 09, 2017

Very Nice!

By Mubashir M P K

Mar 20, 2018

Excellent course on food and health

By Elizabeth K

Aug 09, 2016

Amazing course! Learned tons that I didn't know about sugar, fat, and carbs. Thank you, professor!!

By Belinda B

May 25, 2018

So insightful - Loved every minute of it.

By Nguyễn T K O

Mar 14, 2016

This course is very helpful for me and for everyone who want to have a healthy lifestyle.

By Martin P

Jan 19, 2016

This course has to be broadcasted on TV every single day, worldwide :)

By Saoussane B

Jul 22, 2016

thank you so much MAYA i've learned alot

By Haydee A A U

May 18, 2018

Very lovely and informative.

By Sangeetha P I

Jun 11, 2016

This course helps a person individually and also help them to promote health and well being of the society. It also develops entrepreneurial ideas in the new field of organic farming.

By VIKAS K

Mar 28, 2016

Short and sweet intro!!

By Yaman K

Jan 22, 2016

Wonderful

By Angélica

May 23, 2018

Es un excelente curso introductorio al mundo de la Salud y la alimentación

By Rashmi M

Jan 19, 2018

Good starting point to learn about basic nutrition and sensible eating. I enjoyed doing the course immensely.

By Sabera P

May 11, 2018

It was a beautiful experience. The language, the content and the rationale behind this course was so easy to follow. i feel nourished just by doing this course. Thank you for these valuable bits of information towards leading a more healthy lifestyle. I will share the knowledge on to my husband who is a diabetic and aso inculcate the 'pearls of wisdom' with my 3-year old angle as we cherish the meals that we enjoy together in the evenings.

By Afzal H

Apr 04, 2018

Very practical course indeed.

By Jesus C

Feb 15, 2016

Very clear and didactic. Useful concepts to the point.

By Laurence D

Dec 29, 2016

Amazing course. I learnt everything I wanted (and needed) to know about the basics of good nutrition. I loved how the course doesn't just give you general information but also practical tips to shop, cook and eat better. I feel that I gained knowledge but also the ability to apply this knowledge in my everyday life, which is very empowering. As a social scientist, I appreciated the effort put in addressing socioeconomic factors affecting people's diet. To me, the course was complete and thorough its its objectives, and the great quality videos were very enjoyable to watch. I could tell that there was a team of professionals who put their passion and skills behind each one of them.

By America G

Feb 13, 2016

I love it

By Aida Č

Jul 10, 2017

Very easy to undestand and very interesting. I really love recipes in the end of course and I can't wait to try them.

By Rafael M B d S

Jan 12, 2018

Quick and Clear, very useful information.

By Emad A E M

Feb 07, 2016

I have learned alot its beautiful and awesome. i changed my lifestyle.

By Gil C