Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

NK

Feb 25, 2019

It was very informative course. It could have more quizzes and assignments. The way things were explained in the course was quiet interesting. Keep it up!! course. I really like this way of education.

SD

Aug 07, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

4251 - 4275 of 4,907 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Sharolyn V

Jul 30, 2020

Loved this course! It's a great course to start with if you want to expand your knowledge of nutrition.

By Tamara

Jul 28, 2020

A nice basic overview of healthy eating. Why you should do it and the deleterious effects if you don't.

By Parul A

Jun 21, 2020

It is a very good course very informative.I wish it should have intermediate and advanced level as well

By Bottenheft

Sep 02, 2019

Very informative. Gives a very good insight and increases awareness on how food and health are related.

By Alessandro T

Feb 10, 2018

Detailed explanation regarding history, markets, trends, habits and nutritions. Definitely recommended!

By Bessie G

Feb 01, 2018

Easy understanding, very interesting. Could be better if more information about nutrition is provided.

By Jingyi R

Jul 30, 2017

Great aspect and explanation, however this is much easier than I thought and I expected to learn more.

By Soni

Jun 12, 2020

This gave us a lot of knowledge about nutrition and about the diet plan, how can we make a diet plan.

By Alka k

Apr 19, 2020

Its really amazing , gave a new look to the food we eat and the importance of dietary maintained food

By pınar a p

Feb 11, 2020

it is enough for an introduction level, I would like to have more detailed courses about this subject

By Leo D T

Jun 06, 2017

very good course,

i wish it also explained how diets should differ if you are very physically active.

By Patrice W

Dec 18, 2016

I found the information useful, good introductory course. However, not as challenging as I had hoped.

By Joris P

Feb 23, 2016

the start has a steap learning curve but starts to flatten from the second week. Learned a lot though

By Fatimo A

Feb 22, 2016

I liked everything about this course, from the presentation, to the method of teaching. It was great.

By Nabajit K B

Mar 15, 2017

Helpful. Got to know lots of things through this course about food. Recommended course for everyone.

By Nina M

Feb 24, 2016

This course was taught well, loved the videos, it was a bit basic but did serve as a great overview.

By Sara M

Jan 13, 2020

The information and guidance to better eating was wonderful, but I wish there was even more detail.

By Joshua D

Jan 22, 2016

I don't know what I expected. This course was quite pedestrian, but it *is* an introductory course.

By Tiffany V S

Jan 09, 2018

great if you literally know nothing about food. it will really give you a lot of food for thought.

By Elsa M

Nov 22, 2016

Basic but you still learn a lot ! Loved the way it was put together... Really entertaining course.

By Misty H

Feb 15, 2016

Good info, maybe a bit basic. Would love a more in depth follow up.

Thanks for all your hard work.

By Darsa K V

Apr 07, 2019

this course give us knowledge on how important is to check the nutritional value of food we eat.

By Alin G

Jun 09, 2017

Essential Information and Principles to Strengthen Healthy Eating.

By Kuo K

Aug 02, 2020

It is informing, and very easy to learn for those who just begin to be interested in this field.

By jessica c c

May 10, 2016

Muy bien curso, me gustaría que implementaran mas cursos como éste. Gracias por el conocimiento.