Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

SD

Aug 07, 2020

I really enjoyed doing the course, Very elaborate and informative course. Things are simplified so much that anybody can understand the basics of nutrition which helps in making the wise food choices.

4276 - 4300 of 4,903 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Stephanie M

May 19, 2017

Good refresher for those who already are familiar with common sense eating and Michael Pollan.

By Sandra L

May 24, 2016

Interesting and engaging. My only con is that a few pieces of the information was out-of-date.

By Tarun j

Jul 07, 2019

Awesome course to learn about food behaviors and how to maintain good health for a long term.

By Alma b a

Jun 18, 2019

Muy buena información, los ponentes lograron mi total atención y ganas de seguir aprendiendo.

By Melissa M

Jul 19, 2017

Very well put together course but somewhat basic. A lot of the information was common sense.

By Aakriti S

Sep 19, 2018

Good course for beginners but not what I was looking for. I wanted an advanced level course.

By Lucile B

Jun 27, 2017

Relativement court, 'aurais aimé plus d'informations sur la composition de repas équilibrés.

By Samy A k

Aug 24, 2016

A really comprehensive and complete course to a "back to basics" on our essential needs ! :)

By Anete l

May 06, 2020

It's a quick course that gives you great first insight to food and it's relation to health.

By Cassiopee R

Jun 28, 2017

Share this course with people who don't know anithing (or wrong things) about nutrition :)

By Simona B

Jan 16, 2017

very good for basic information on nutrients and a great start for a healthier food choice.

By Milena

Apr 19, 2020

It is too basic, everything is super clear, but I could use more sophisticated information

By Ranjana H M

Apr 23, 2019

Its a good course. Gives you basic inputs about food and nutrition like the name suggests.

By Rudi S

Nov 27, 2018

A bit light on the real science behind recommendations, but overall a good starting point.

By Eliseo R S

Nov 07, 2017

This course was incredible, and I've learned a lot of food and Health information, thanks!

By Joycelyn F

Jul 19, 2017

this course cover some basics and things that we don't always know when it comes to health

By Amr M M E S

Jul 11, 2020

I'm very happy to take this course and i hope to find many courses like this.

By Abby

Jan 25, 2019

I liked this course, but I wish it had more about macro and micro nutrients and specifics

By Dmitry K

Aug 23, 2018

While being an introduction course, I felt the contents were too basic from time to time.

By Edgar G G

Mar 06, 2018

Es un curso adecuado para conocer más sobre la dieta correcta y hacer un análisis en ello

By Manmeet A

Jun 09, 2020

Very beneficial, Understood a lot about food and its types. Teachers wee super amazing .

By Amjath H A H

Jun 01, 2020

very useful course for a health practitioner, I recommend for all all family physicians

By David M N R

Mar 06, 2019

muy interesante y bueno para saber como debemos llevar una dieta acorde a nuestras vidas