Back to Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

TL

Oct 01, 2016

Extremely interesting course. I feel the material and videos were very easy to absorb and understand. I certainly would recommend this to anyone with an interest in food and how it affects our health.

VI

It was an interesting and informative, at a basis level, course. The information is easy to understand and the new gained knowledges tend to remain in your memory, due to short and interactive videos.

4326 - 4350 of 5,147 Reviews for Stanford Introduction to Food and Health

By Laura S

Mar 08, 2016

It is a basic course about food and health. You could learn the most important issues about food and our habits. You can learn easy tips about how to bu

By Arun K

Apr 02, 2018

Its really good to start with for somebody who has no or little experience with food. Would have been great if it included topics with greater details.

By Dawid S

Jan 12, 2020

Structured like a documentary rather than a class. I mean, its okay, but not exactly what I was looking for. It appeals to the masses, which is ideal.

By Anastasiya V

Aug 04, 2019

This course has both theoretical and practical parts. And for me, it was interesting to review some ideas that I already have in my head.

Thanks a lot!

By Patrick L

Sep 14, 2020

Good general intro to food and health, overall I learned a good deal of the basics and have a better understanding of what healthy eating looks like.

By Christian S

Aug 04, 2016

Good introducing regarding healthy eating and the dangers of highly processed food. I recommend this course for everyone interested in these topics!

By Zoqia T

Jun 15, 2019

I love to study in Stanford and this course give me a connection to them. I love the way my instructor guide me. Thank you Stanford. Regards Zoqia!

By Frima E

Jan 22, 2016

Very clear and to the point. Easy to follow and learn.

It will be longer with more in-depth details about the different topics discussed!

THANK YOU.

By Grace V T

May 16, 2020

Super interesting and great information! A little lacking in some information, such as research behind the information. But overall, great course!

By Mina H

May 12, 2020

Short course but very interesting. It invites you to do more research and more importantly, to eat better! "Eat Food. Not to much. Mostly plants".

By Saad M

Jul 10, 2020

Its a good course, but very basic, yet helpful for those who do not have understanding of Food and nutrition and want to get educated themselves.

By Gabby p

Nov 21, 2019

Great lectures and helpful information overall! I have started to look more closely at the food I am eating to make sure it is support my health.

By amir p z

Sep 03, 2018

I was always confused with the label of food product that I wanted to buy, this short course helped me figure out what to buy and what not to buy

By Pedaprolu R

Jan 25, 2018

Very good course and helpful I recommended this course in my circle to know what we eat daily thank you for this opportunity to learn this course

By Kat G

Sep 26, 2017

A good introduction. I was hoping for something a little more scientific, but for anyone just starting on a healthy lifestyle, it would be great!

By Rana M

Jul 23, 2017

I enjoyed this course so much. The content was very clear and essential but might have been too concise. I wish it was a little longer.

By Vicky M

Sep 05, 2020

This course has less workload compared to other courses, but despite the short lengthen videos, they still provide an immense amount of details.

By Kawthar

gives the basics of eating healthy, macronutrients, processed and home-made food difference and encourages doing small changes in dietary habits

By Gareth S

Jul 11, 2020

Very informative on the basic fundamentals of nutrition. Very nice to recap on what i went over a few years back. Simple and easy to understand

By Khabirova M

Jul 02, 2020

Hello! I liked the course. Short, understandable course. Found a lot of useful things. I made some notes so as not to forget.

Thanks Maya Adam!

By Saurabh P

Jun 04, 2016

Simplicity and good piece knowledge about fundamentals of food and related habits throughout the course keeps the person bound with the course.

By Paula K a I S

Sep 23, 2020

Great course. Wish went more into the details on science and nutrition aspects. Great depth of info on behavioral change options and recipes.

By arya s

May 07, 2020

It is very informative and very simple to understand but don't expect very deep information or knowledge but still its a worth course rated 4

By Iolanda A

Mar 03, 2019

Muito bom curso! Contudo, parece haver algum problema na actualização dos dados pessoais e informação para emissão do certificado. Saudações!

By R w

Mar 25, 2020

It was very informative. it is an introduction it is not for someone who has already had some classes or knowledge of this topic. I like it.