Back to Food & Beverage Management

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Food & Beverage Management by Università Bocconi

Managing a company in the food and beverage industry is a fascinating task. Food and beverage products are so deeply rooted in the culture of most countries that making and selling them is not only a matter of making and selling good and tasty products, but products that nurture people's body, soul, and heart. Given this, it's not difficult to see that the task quickly becomes complex. The objective of this course is twofold: first, we will focus on contemporary challenges that managers and entrepreneurs in food and beverage businesses should be able to face; and second, we will provide models and tools to design and implement appropriate courses of action to satisfy customers and build an advantage over the competition. This course is made up of four modules and an introduction, each exploring one dilemma that food and beverage companies face. You will be presented with a set of video lectures and guest speakers. These lectures combine an accessible introduction to specific topics integrated with interviews of managers and experts that will give precious insights and examples to the participants. To enhance your learning experience with us, we will make a Documentary on the Excellences of the Modena District available for you, which is in a format that we have developed specifically for this course in order to give you the chance to experience first-hand the territory as our on-campus students usually do. Each module is paired with an evaluated quiz and weekly discussion forums to reflect on the variety of the F&B world, its complexity, and the power of the network that we will build together during the course. Successful completion of the quizzes is required for a course certificate as explained in the Grading Policy. Below the guest speakers of the course: Masterchef Italia Sky – Nils Hartmann, Head of Movie Channels at Sky Italia – www.masterchef.sky.it Eataly - Paolo Bongiovanni, Marketing Director Italy – www.eataly.net Berlucchi – Paolo Ziliani, Owner – www.berlucchi.it Joia Restaurant – Alta Cucina Naturale – Pietro Leemann, Owner and Chef – www.joia.it Branca – Nicolò Branca, Owner – www.branca.it Barilla – Giuseppe Morici, President Region Europe – www.barilla.com Proyecto Expo 2015 Chile – Guillermo Ariztia, Chile Pavillon Director – www.expomilan.cl Winery Il Cavallante, Milano – Sergio Morpurgo, Owner Heineken – Floris Cobelens, Marketing Director – www.heineken.com TRDN – Martin Oetting, Managing Director – www.trnd.com GROM – Federico Grom, Owner and Founder – www.grom.it/en Tetra Pak – Matthew Hatton, Director Competitor Intelligence – www.tetrapak.com BioHombre – Matteo Panini, CEO – www.hombre.it Acetaia Maletti – Carmen & Claudio Maletti Cantine Riunite & CIV – Vanni Lusetti, CEO; Francesca Benini, Sales & Marketing Manager; Elena Lottici, Export Manager; Mario Vandi, Brand Manager – www.riunite.it GlemGas – Marco Guerzoni, Program Product Manager – www.glemgas.com Bibendum Catering – LaFranceschetta58 – Sabrina Lazzereschi & Marta Pulini, Owners and Founders – www.bibendumcatering.it , www.franceschetta58.it DISCLAIMER - Since most of the videos are conducted with those whose native language is not English, we have decided to sometimes preserve their more emphatic speech to keep a tighter match between the audio and the subtitles....

SL

Jul 28, 2020

Any people who want to become an entreprenuer should definitely do this course. The lectures was explained in a detailed manner and the powerpoint slides are also quite precise and easily understood.

EC

Really enjoyed this course, found it very in-depth and relevant to the food and beverage industry. My one note would be for some of the links in the last 2 weeks to be updated as they no longer work.

426 - 450 of 651 Reviews for Food & Beverage Management

By Ajay R

Jun 04, 2020

Excellent course, excellent tutor, learned a lot in Food & Beverage Management.

Highly recommended for Food & Beverage service professionals

By Jamil J

Apr 18, 2020

A wide material for more understanding the F&B operation, detailed with branding, marketing and innovation , competitors and global market.

By Nonah M S F

May 02, 2020

A perfect course for my passion. Thank you Coursera and Bocconi University. For Professor Gabrielle Triolo your a living legend, Grazie!!!

By hossam m o y

Many of the most important ones are the proper rethinking of the importance of understanding marketing and its impact on the organization

By Carlo E

Jun 30, 2020

what is satisfactory in all aspects, enriching my cultural background, which I will be able to use in my work as chef de rang, thanks

By Laura J

Jun 27, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! I work within the hospitality industry and will be implementing my knowledge into my work. Many thanks!

By ANNE H

Apr 29, 2020

I enjoyed this course. The instructor is great. The videos are very alive. I learnt a lot.

Thank you very much for this module.

Bravo.

By Yanzi L

Very informative and thorough, the examples are great to follow. The professor is very passionate and clear in teaching the course.

By Leonardo C

Ottimo corso, professionalità del docente, interessanti spunti formativi attraverso le interviste ai manager e titolari aziendali.

By Gian L B

May 06, 2020

Excellent structure of the course. Very professional Professor and Guests in the interviews. Really a great course! I enjoyed it.

By FAISAL

May 14, 2020

This course helped me a lot to understand the business of F&B. This will reflect in my Business Analysis and Consulting career.

By Francisco M L

May 14, 2020

Very interesting course, you review a huge range of aspect about of companies and products from a point of view of the marketing

By Pantelis P

Apr 29, 2020

very interesting and informative course of the basics you have to know about the management of the food and beverage industry

By Ahsan M

Apr 25, 2020

It is a great course full of valuable information I highly recommend this course for everyone seeking knowledge in this field

By Nishtha j

Jun 07, 2020

i am in content to have opted for this course. everything is explained so perfectly using visuals, examples amd interviews.

By pradeep K

Jul 01, 2020

Very interested course I liked the most nd I got to know about fnb mangement which would be help in my future tq so much .

By cavalli m

Jul 18, 2020

I'm very happy and satisfied about this course. The teacher Gabriele is very nice and prepared. Thank you so much Manuel

By Daniel V

Jul 11, 2020

Un curso excelente, es el primero en toda mi carrera que realizó de esta forma, y me encantó el contenido, muy concreto.

By Valeria F

Apr 19, 2020

It was amazing! The professor was great and the material was really easy to understand and rather interesting on a whole

By Alessandro

Apr 19, 2020

Very interesting course with many opportunities to learn something new related to the F&B industry, really recommended!

By Muhammad H Q

Jun 06, 2020

I really liked this course as I haven't seen the content like this course ever regarding food and beverage management

By Likie H

Unfortunately need to purchase the certificate. Too bad. It should be free since this is free online course as well.

By samad m

May 23, 2020

This course has completely changed my life and I’m absolutely great full to coursera and the university of Bocconi

By John K

Jul 08, 2020

excellent teaching. excellent use of examples. course is easy to understand and compliments to the instructors.

By Desiree L

Jul 01, 2020

Excellent and very informative. Personal interviews with relative industry heads are a definite knowledge point