Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

251 - 275 of 1,184 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Omolade A

Aug 26, 2021

I am about to start my career in Forensic at one of the Big 4 Firms and I am also preparing for the CFE Exams; this course gave me the perfect head-start!

By Keitumetse S

Mar 18, 2021

This course helped explain forensic accounting concepts in a very simple manner. It definitely increased my interest to study forensic accounting further.

By swaminathan P M

Dec 8, 2020

The course is a rare and best one. I was planning to learn this concepts for long time my dream came true . I need to do more and further on this subject.

By nneoyi a

Sep 3, 2020

An eye opener

you must be intellectually ready for this course

Real life case studies with emergence of practical realities in our environment.

Great course!

By MORENIKE A

May 16, 2020

The knowledge I gained from this course very insightful. I believe this will contribute to my pursue of being a fraud examiner by signing up for the CFE.

By Rick M

Jul 3, 2019

Great analytical thinking refresher, especially related to the topic of fraud detection. Detailed video presentations and easy to follow course workbook.

By Ravi K

Feb 4, 2019

The course is very effective since content has been derived from ACFE Official books and quizes are very challenging to pass, they require extensive study

By Nidhi V

Apr 3, 2018

The course covers and touches all the basics and topics relative to forensic accounting and fraud examination. Well structured course with great speakers.

By Karan K

Jan 12, 2019

Gracious thanks to Dr. Richard Riley, Ph.D, Dr. Richard Dull & John Gill, J.D., CFE for putting together this vastly insightful and knowledgeable course.

By Andrea F

Sep 22, 2018

Fantastic! Highly recommended to anyone who would like to learn more about this topic. The course is well organised and provides good tests and contents.

By Aarnav b

Aug 12, 2021

This course helps me a lot in learning new skills and Shaping the old ones. This course is a foundation stone for my journey to become a fraud examiner.

By Chinnusha M

Jul 11, 2020

The course offered a basic understanding about Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. The concepts are well explained and caselaws were informative.

By Tatiane d O M

Nov 20, 2018

Curso desafiador. Aprendi bastante sobre os conteúdos apresentados sobre fraude que serviram de subsídio para meu trabalho na área de auditoria interna.

By Muhammad T S

Oct 6, 2018

The course really helped me sharpen the skills I wanted to pursue my career in. Will recommend it to the others specially the ones in my field of study.

By LT C P K

Nov 11, 2019

An exceptional insight into the world of Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination built on latest inputs and case studies from the Real Financial World.

By Rui B

Jul 4, 2016

For those who have been working in subjects such AML/CFT, Anti corruption and other similar issues is a great complement that add value to that fields.

By Govind V

Sep 4, 2020

The course gave me great insight into the world of fraud examination and forensic accounting. The methods i learned here will help me in the future .

By Asif P

Nov 12, 2019

Really helpful in gaining insights about concepts of the fraud triangle, how the mind of fraudster works and real-life examples were very much helpful

By Olabode A

Nov 6, 2018

I will rate it 5 because it gave me an insight into types of fraudsters. It also differentiate between Forensic accounting and the fraud examination.

By nana

May 13, 2020

This course gave me insight into what Forensic Accounting and Fraud examination entails and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thank you for the opportunity

By Nav G

Feb 23, 2020

Nice course content. Examples and Case Studies were good for basic understanding. This course can give you a general idea about forensic accounting.

By Princess M

Feb 27, 2017

Very useful for my career. The lecturers are abreast with current trends in the industry and that makes it a plus. Keep up the good work, Professors

By Daniel T M

Nov 19, 2020

Thank you very much all of my instructor for your amazing presentation and I have got immense knowledge that will help me in my career advancement.

By yusuf s

Oct 16, 2021

Excellent course I really enjoyed it.

The material as well as the manner in which it was presented.

Would love to pursue in greater depth.

Thank you.

By Andy W

Jan 28, 2020

This course is very helpful to learn about the motive of fraudster, how to handle fraudster. Also the fraudster case is easy to understand. Thanks