Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

251 - 275 of 930 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Leonid R

Jan 21, 2020

High-quality overview course about fraud examination. It would be useful for auditors, accountants, managers and other employees.

By Cyril A

Aug 10, 2020

I learned a lot in this course. Looking forward for more courses suitable for the field I am into right now. Thank you Coursera.

By Sameera C K

Well organized course and it will more benefit to us for our career advancement.

Thanks for West Virginia University and coursera

By Karanam Y

Jun 15, 2017

Good course by west Virginia university, to earn knowledge related to fundamentals of Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By Adam F

Aug 13, 2020

Extremely informative, and gave me a great basis to start with for my journey into fraud examination and money launder tracking

By Muskan W

May 13, 2020

Amazing course one can go for! The professors have given the in-depth knowledge in the short span of time. Highly recommended!!

By RJ J

Oct 4, 2020

I will highly recommend this course for those who have passion in detecting fraud and investigate them further upon detection.

By Faith N

Apr 23, 2020

The instructors were precise and clear at explanations and the material provided and links availed are very useful. Thank you.

By Mohammed A S

Apr 8, 2020

The Course has enhanced and enlarged my thinking towards Internal Auditing and Risk advisory services in which I am Engaged.

By Ahmad N S

Jul 13, 2020

one of the best classes I have ever had. It's a very useful and informative program. Pleased to be able to take this course

By Surendar G

Jul 6, 2020

It was superb. I have enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot of new things. Thanks to all professors who have delivered and WVU.

By yogi

Jun 20, 2020

The course is full of practical case studies which helps to relate the concepts with real world. Thanks to all Instructors.

By Pratik G

Apr 9, 2020

The real life case examples are something that makes you think and a further reading helps you soak in the concepts better.

By Avner P

Aug 22, 2020

Amazing curriculum , there lesson were well designed and executed. Would definitely consider other courses offered by WVU.

By Claudia M

Apr 13, 2020

Very well structured course, not boring, it keeps attention thanks to the many examples proposed and the periodic quizzes.

By Jitendra K N

May 12, 2020

Exceptional content, well paced. However would have liked to learn and have more detailed content on Forensic Accounting

By Sunil M

Jun 17, 2019

It was a great learning experience by opting this Course... It'll help me by grooming my Fraud Investigation knowledge..

By Paul H

May 22, 2020

Excellent course! Very informative, interesting, well-structured and organized. I recommend it to all! Thanks! 👍👍👍

By Saw H S

Aug 27, 2019

It is an effective and awesome course. As a risk and fraud professional, it's really helpful to enhancing my knowledge.

By Pracy-Ann P

Oct 23, 2017

I learnt a lot! Highly recommended for people who want to venture into Fraud Examining or Forensic Accounting Position

By Muhammad A U S

Jan 26, 2017

Excellent Course on Forensic & Fraud Accounting! Highly Recommended to all professionals working in Accounting & Audit.

By Pranav A P

Apr 24, 2020

The course was fantastic... however, it would've been great had it been a little more detailed with more case studies.

By Antonio B B A

Jul 25, 2016

Congratulations. This introdutory course is useful and recommended to anyone who works or has interest in the subject.

By syed a

Jul 7, 2020

Good Content with Classic Cases.

Surely it will help us to improve our knowledge in forensic accounting.

Thanks a lot.

By KUNAL U P

May 2, 2020

Course Content and coverage is good for beginners and people interested in developing their career as Fraud Examiners