Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

326 - 350 of 1,181 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Aydan Q

Dec 13, 2020

Thank you for the best course of forensic accounting money laundering and fraud examination! İt üas a great journey for me!

By Ahmad N S

Jul 13, 2020

one of the best classes I have ever had. It's a very useful and informative program. Pleased to be able to take this course

By Surendar G

Jul 6, 2020

It was superb. I have enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot of new things. Thanks to all professors who have delivered and WVU.

By yogi

Jun 20, 2020

The course is full of practical case studies which helps to relate the concepts with real world. Thanks to all Instructors.

By pratik g

Apr 9, 2020

The real life case examples are something that makes you think and a further reading helps you soak in the concepts better.

By Avner P

Aug 22, 2020

Amazing curriculum , there lesson were well designed and executed. Would definitely consider other courses offered by WVU.

By Claudia M

Apr 13, 2020

Very well structured course, not boring, it keeps attention thanks to the many examples proposed and the periodic quizzes.

By Hamzeh A z

Sep 13, 2021

The course is very wonderful and addresses unauthorized topics, very useful and we hope for more brilliance in this field

By Alicia m

Feb 4, 2021

It was very informative and educational...i would recommend to others and i did paid for the certificate for recognition

By Jitendra K N

May 12, 2020

Exceptional content, well paced. However would have liked to learn and have more detailed content on Forensic Accounting

By Sunil M

Jun 17, 2019

It was a great learning experience by opting this Course... It'll help me by grooming my Fraud Investigation knowledge..

By Paul H

May 22, 2020

Excellent course! Very informative, interesting, well-structured and organized. I recommend it to all! Thanks! 👍👍👍

By Saw H S

Aug 27, 2019

It is an effective and awesome course. As a risk and fraud professional, it's really helpful to enhancing my knowledge.

By Pracy-Ann P

Oct 23, 2017

I learnt a lot! Highly recommended for people who want to venture into Fraud Examining or Forensic Accounting Position

By Muhammad A U S

Jan 26, 2017

Excellent Course on Forensic & Fraud Accounting! Highly Recommended to all professionals working in Accounting & Audit.

By Pranav A P

Apr 24, 2020

The course was fantastic... however, it would've been great had it been a little more detailed with more case studies.

By Antonio B B A

Jul 25, 2016

Congratulations. This introdutory course is useful and recommended to anyone who works or has interest in the subject.

By syed a

Jul 7, 2020

Good Content with Classic Cases.

Surely it will help us to improve our knowledge in forensic accounting.

Thanks a lot.

By KUNAL U P

May 2, 2020

Course Content and coverage is good for beginners and people interested in developing their career as Fraud Examiners

By Michele A B

May 29, 2018

The course is very interesting, even for professionals from different area. Also, different real cases are addressed.

By christian N

Jun 20, 2021

awesome course and I will be recommending this course for all compliance officers in financial institution bank wide

By Sathish R C

Feb 9, 2021

All three professors have explained the funamentals of forensic accounting very well, with using real life examples.

By Rodney M

Jan 21, 2020

Discussions are in great detail and the course schedule is very flexible allowing full participation in course work.

By David W

Jun 17, 2018

Good simple introduction. Course relies on already having some base knowledge of accounting and fraud investigation.

By ibrahim k a

Sep 22, 2021

it was a perfect course i learned lots of things and i have a goof knowledge about fraud and forensic accounting .