Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN

Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

401 - 425 of 1,307 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Syed M B S

Nov 24, 2019

Excellent course. Comprehensive lectures and well designed topics covering a number of areas in Fraud Examination.

By Abdul Q A

May 14, 2017

An excellent course which is nicely prepared by instructors. I learnt so many additional things during the course.

By Jose A

Oct 23, 2021

I loved the course! 5 stars are not enough to tell how much I loved the course and learned from it. Just awesome!

By karthik i

Apr 10, 2021

I would like to thank the professor's for providing information in so much details that a layman can understand .

By Andre G L O

Dec 26, 2017

Good material for newcomers, good references, and the testimonial of fraudsters enriches the learning experience.

By Jennifer B

Sep 13, 2021

Very interesting course. I am very interested in Forensic Accounting and this was a great source of information.

By Kavine P J

Dec 15, 2020

The course was very useful to understand the basics and how the fraud was occured and help to develop knowledge.

By malika o

May 4, 2020

I liked this course, because it is mostly practically based. All explanations were from the real case scenarios.

By Cristina B G

Jun 26, 2017

I loved this course! I think I could have done better grade-wise, but I still loved every second of this course!

By Ralf P

Nov 17, 2020

The course was entertaining and very instructive, the speakers are competent and convey the material very well.

By Bhargav T

Apr 8, 2020

Very beautiful course which provides basic walkthrough of forresnic accounting and fraud examination. Worth it.

By Sateesh K

Mar 28, 2020

This course is amazing for non accounting and Accounting Students also. Excellent teaching and course Material.

By Ebere A

Oct 9, 2019

I fell in love with this course. it was interesting and educating. it will help an improve my analytical skill.

By Krystal M

May 9, 2019

The content is great and easy to understand. The layout of this course works well and the professors are great!

By Elisabeth S

Apr 8, 2018

The course was very interesting. However, I found out that this is not longer my favourite topic to go on with.

By Mithun M

Jun 17, 2022

Learnt a lot through this course. The content of the course and the quality of the quizes are well developed.

By Adrian E

Jul 13, 2021

Was very thought provoking and allowed a glimpse into the world of forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Macarena M

Aug 2, 2020

Thank you very much! Excellent course, I learned a lot about fraud. The videos are many easy to understanding

By Modest K

Jan 26, 2018

Very Educative Course for Internal Auditors and People dealing with Anti-Fraud. I recommend this course 10/10

By Hasan M

Oct 10, 2020

Thank you for introducing me to a new concept. It is well designed compact course for working professionals.

By Toryscheva W

Apr 7, 2018

Great course for a general understanding of the basic concepts of forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Andreé C S

Aug 21, 2017

straight t the point, concepts are very digestible, professors really talk from experience, not just theory.

By Herbert W T A

Jun 27, 2016

An excellent course with real life examples that zoomed in on many of the essentials in fraud and forensics.

By Denis M

Jun 7, 2022

Great course. I recommend to anyone who want to start a career in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Antonio j

Sep 1, 2020

Muy buen curso y sirve para conocer mas de la auditoria forense y complementar conocimientos o adquirirlos.