Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

426 - 450 of 1,177 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Thasleemah A R

Nov 8, 2020

This was an excellent course into understanding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By TUSHAR V

Jun 27, 2020

Excellent course with real time case studies and examples, The questions are well placed.

By Gatot I N

Apr 20, 2020

It is a good course adding knowledge regarding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By Jackson A

Mar 30, 2020

The course is great and gives good insights on forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Hayashi N

Jul 3, 2018

I love this course, making me to know better about what is fraud in another way.Thank you

By JEANDEDIEU H

Feb 4, 2018

I liked this course. It was well taught with fabulous example. i had fun and learnt a lot

By Edward J O R C C C C

Dec 1, 2017

I wish that more cases on fraud were discussed, and how they were detected by audit work.

By Mayowa O

Aug 27, 2021

one of the best course so far, i am glad i took this course, i have really learnt a lot

By Jayalaxmi K

Apr 4, 2021

Course was really helpful to understand basic concepts. Thanks to all the faculties. 🙏

By Harun S

Sep 23, 2020

excellent material, looking forward to seeing an advanced course on the subject matter.

By Zihni N P

Aug 9, 2020

very fun, the material and quizzes provided are very interesting, fun and make thinking

By Tejas S

Mar 26, 2018

It helped me a lot to increase the base of knowledge and thinking capacity.

Thanks a lot

By Dhatry Y K

May 28, 2017

It was a great course that referenced real life examples, so it was really interesting!

By Chapupu W M

Feb 9, 2021

The course was well structured and I learned a lot on fraud examination. An eye opener

By Sreejesh S N

Jan 3, 2021

A good course who for those who want to pursue their career in Accounting and Auditing

By Franz D L

May 4, 2020

Good course for understanding the basics in forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Marjorie A D D

Dec 27, 2020

It was a very great experience and I have learned a lot! Thank You to the professors!

By Anastazija M

Jul 27, 2020

Simple, great, easy to understand and professional. Looking forward to other courses.

By Chloe L

May 7, 2019

Very interesting course. It gives you a basic overview of fraud and money laundering.

By SHINKY S

Jan 17, 2019

I LOVE DOING THIS COURSE AND HAVE LEARNT LOT ABOUT TOPICS WHICH WERE UNTOUCHED BY ME.

By Syed Z H R

Jun 13, 2021

This course was a very useful introduction to fraud detection and internal controls.

By Veronica P L

Nov 15, 2020

The best course ever! Thank you much for making this course accessible for everyone!

By Navami L

Sep 7, 2020

l loved this course. Having one opinoin that exam questions could be a little easier

By Jhon A K Q

Jul 15, 2019

It allowed me to learn new skills to fight against fraud specially working at a bank

By MEGAN J

Jun 30, 2019

Courses give you a great foundation / introduction to forensic accounting and fraud.