Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

876 - 900 of 1,121 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Jan 9, 2020

Excel

By Masum C

May 28, 2021

good

By SANJIB D

Aug 26, 2020

Nice

By Pritam D

nice

By Rithu p

Jun 7, 2020

Good

By Chirag C

nice

By Aman R

Apr 6, 2020

good

By MASOOTH A

Jul 17, 2019

good

By Mohammad H

May 27, 2018

best

By Muhire A

Sep 6, 2017

Good

By 221813801039 H

Apr 29, 2021

Mar 15, 2016

G

By Veronique G

May 15, 2020

I really learned a lot taking this course. I am in the financial industry but got a chance to learn how other organizations detect fraud which is very similar in nature. The only thing I didn't like is that if I got an answer incorrect I was only told it was not correct and a reason without informing me of the correct answer for future reference. I am a member of the Association of anti-money laundering specialists (ACAMS) certified anti-money laundering specialist (CAMS) and this course added on to my level of knowledge and expertise. Overall I feel the instructors and Association of Certified Fraud Examiners did a great job with putting the classes together and I hope to stay connected in some way shape or form as I continue my career in the field. Many thanks!

By Avinash K

Jul 8, 2017

The course is very well structured and introduced me to most of the topics related to fraud examination and forensic accounting. I feel that the course could benefit from adding case studies for the student to solve or providing concrete examples which the student can solve like detection of duplicate invoices or identification of improper journal entries among a list of journal entries. This would really help drill down the concepts. Overall the course whetted my appetite for this very interesting area and I certainly would like to learn more from the professors. Thanks for developing this course.

By Sunk z

Apr 11, 2019

The content of the course is definitely great. I learned stuff i didn't knew and really liked exploring the course content. It was fun and instructive.

But the test-system sucks. I spent more time trying to understand the meaning of a question than actually pondering on which answer to choose. Plus given the very broad approach of the course, some questions were way to specific and it felt like there was no sense in asking some questions when taking the global goal of the course into account.

thank you for creating this course. I really appreciated doing it (apart from the testing-part :P)