Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

126 - 150 of 1,165 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Syed J

Jul 30, 2020

Very good course,especially i think this course will be much more useful to practicing accountants. I am from academics but still loved the course and learnt many things related to Fraud. Was able to understand an accidental and wilful predater.

By JERIC I

Apr 5, 2016

The videos are eye-opening. It provides very comprehensive discussion on FRAUD and how these things happen, the studies conducted about it and interviews from some of the prominent people who were known to be involved in some FRAUDULENT matters.

By ANGIE V C

Jul 28, 2020

Me ha encando la forma en como pueden explicar el contenido, tener la experiencia de aprender con casos reales, la modalidad de poder aprender a mi propio ritmo y ir traduciendo, Me siento contenta por haber culminado el curso. Muchas Gracias.

By Michael O

Sep 1, 2021

I have been much enlightened during the process of learning of this course concerning how to put measures in place to prevent and detect frauds and anomalies. Great course to study. i highly recommend to all business owners and professionals.

By shivangi g

The course is very systematic and the material provided by the faculties are excellent. The structure of the course to give an insight of what forensic accounting is and how auditing and internal controls help an organisation prevent a fraud.

By Echika O

Mar 16, 2018

I would recommend this course to anyone considering a career path in forensic accounting or fraud examination. Very experienced tutors and real case studies. Definitely my best experience with Cousera so far! Well done West Virginia and ACFE!

By Giancarlo S

Jul 1, 2020

Very insightful and comprehensive course, taught by true experts in the field, certified by the ACFE. My satisfaction is complete. I recommend this course to any professional with an interest in Fraud Examination and Forensic Accounting.

By Vanessa H P

Jun 11, 2020

The instructor's in this course are to the point in their explanation of topics. The course opens your mind to red flags and anomalies may have heard of in the past or may come across in the future. It's an excellent course to enroll in.

By Vivialyn T

Jan 2, 2021

I really enjoyed this course. I learned so much from the 5 weeks of learning. All the knowledge I earned during my study would be of great help to my profession. Thank you so much for having this kind of course. Hoping for more of this.

By Paul R V

May 14, 2020

I really liked this course. I intend to specialize in fraud investigation and prosecution and this course was a great start in the right direction. This courses explains many fraudulent activities and gives you plenty of real examples.

By Jenelle M

Mar 12, 2020

This course has really benefited me and made me realise which line of work I'm most likely to move forward in. The lecturers explained all the topics perfectly well and it was very easy to understand. Definitely recommend this course!!

By C C

Aug 11, 2021

This was my first coursera experience and I was really surprised by the high quality of this course. I had to take some of the quizzes a few times to pass and I ended up learning more that way. The instructors and videos were great.

By Stacey H

Mar 10, 2020

This course was well presented with just enough information to pique my interest while simultaneously helping me to understand the subject matter. The discussion prompts were equally interesting. I would highly recommend this course!

By sahil a

I really like the course, the way of teaching by all the professors is really appreciable. In between quiz during the session is also a good idea. Further quiz at the end of the every week test our knowledge gained during the week.

By Naresh C

May 9, 2020

This is the very knowldgworthy of each every part of the course, depth knowledge of professors how the behavior of the fraudster, situation and real time example explore the course thank you very much for design the course, all

By Alexis G

Jul 15, 2020

Amazing course, the instructors have years of experience in their field and present well designed curriculum to facilitate in the learning of the subject. I would highly recommend this course to any CFE or any inspiring auditor.

By Dr. M C C

Sep 23, 2019

It was a great experience to learn from such dedicated teachers who were very clear in their language and content were just upto the mark.

P.S. Kindly add figures to the written content for more impact on the mind of learners.

By CA H A

Jun 13, 2020

Very nice course, gives basic insights about Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. The journey of learning this course is truly amazing. I could learn at my own time and pace. Thank you Coursera for the wonderful course.

By Le D L

Jul 14, 2021

The lessons are very useful for my career path. Thanks to all the teachers for widening my knowledge. I am a huge fan of Dr. Richard Riley, you tought really well and understandable. Last but not least, it is a good course.

By Javier C

Jun 23, 2021

This course gives you a brief description of the forensic accounting applied in fraud examination along the years. We live in a each day more complex world where is required to know the tools to prevent fraud in any level .

By Nery A S S

Nov 15, 2020

Excelente el Curso. He aprendido suficiente y servirá para mi vida profesional y como docente universitario en las áreas de Contabilidad y Auditoría Forense. Gracias a Ustedes por esta posibilidad de haber accedido al Curso.

By prisca

Sep 15, 2020

This course has opened my eyes to ways that fraud can be detected and although fraud can’t be automatically mitigated but it can be prevented.

I am glad I took this course.

Thanks West Virginia University and thanks Coursera.

By anchana b

Dec 10, 2020

The course is great. To study through famous worldcom case, it made me curious and exciting. The lessons I learnt can persuade me to risk doing the right thing towards whistleblowing system if I found a red flag. Thank you.

By Ariful I

Apr 29, 2020

when I start the course I was completely new to this topic and time proceeds I was continuously developing my concepts related to this course. the way faculty members deliver and presented their lecture was just mindblowing

By Margo N

Jun 21, 2020

The past 5weeks reached all the expectations. The topics I enjoyed most were Money Laundering and Whistleblowers,I am feverously pursuing a higher level in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination through you university.