Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

151 - 175 of 1,168 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Margo N

Jun 21, 2020

The past 5weeks reached all the expectations. The topics I enjoyed most were Money Laundering and Whistleblowers,I am feverously pursuing a higher level in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination through you university.

By Tai W T W

Mar 22, 2020

I love this course, it is very interesting and informative. Give me a chance to understand what Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination doing. I may further learn this expert 's course in the future.

Thank you very much!

By Kapil S

May 23, 2020

It is great learning experience. I got to get so much knowledge and skills with respect to forensic accounting and fraud examination which will certainly be greatly useful in my professional life and career development.

By Francisco J M C

Feb 28, 2019

Como primer acercamiento a la auditoría forense, me parece un curso bastante completo para entender qué, cómo, quién, dónde y cuándo puede ocurrir un fraude. Lo recomiendo ampliamente para auditores internos y externos.

By abugre d

Nov 3, 2020

I so much appreciate this course, it's an eye opener to me and since i started this course, it has drawn my attention to pay more attention to details.

The lecturers have also been thorough with their in their teaching.

By Javier A C

Jul 13, 2020

Very comprehensive course, solid materials and videos and excellent professors!...Hats off to all of them!... Looking forward to continue my specialization in Forensic Accounting and Financial Crime. Thank you all !

By Prachi U

Sep 13, 2019

The amazing structure of the course gives the perfect blend of technical knowledge along with the practical implications. I a so glad and thankful that I pursued this brilliant course. Kudos to Coursera and WVU !!

By Ulrike S

Nov 21, 2017

Thank you, this course is a great introduction to that topic. Its diverse course material keeps learning always interesting. I would love to go on with a course like "Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination II"

By Nana A

Jun 9, 2021

It was a great course and it gave me extensive knowledge on forentic accounting and fraud detection, i also learnt about the relevance of internal control system and the tools involve. thank for the opportunity.

By Funmilayo E

Dec 2, 2020

Overall course content was very rich and superb, giving me a deeper insight into fraud investigation and Examination. This has further improved on my experience as an internal control officer in my organization.

By Abdullah S

Sep 16, 2019

My best course so far in Coursera and was followed by rigorous exams for which multiple attempts was needed. I loved the hardship and went through the materials multiple times. It was a great experience indeed.

By Kumar G

Jun 11, 2020

Great initiative by W. V. U.

course was as there is lot in limited words even through the subject matter is which could be so large to go on with all person gives there best to summed up in limited time

Thanks

By Oscar M N

Jul 20, 2020

Very intense and interesting content. There is material that's asked in questions that would not be explicitly covered though. It would be great to add links to the sources of the content that will be tested.

By Thomas B A

Oct 11, 2017

This course has been very helpful in enhancing my knowledge about fraud examination. I believe it will go a long way to help me become more proactive in discharging my responsibilities as an internal auditor.

By Rishi M

Jul 2, 2020

I got to know various concepts and understandings through regarding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. I respect the efforts West Virginia University Professors and Others who featured in the course.

By Benoy M

Dec 17, 2018

It was truly a wonderful experience after i completed the course. The course was designed in such a way, it is elaborate and quite relevant . i highly recommend this course for anyone in financial industry.

By Susmit R J

I have learnt about fraud investigation, fraud detection in a different way. Real world examples regarding Worldcom and other fraudulent activities enlightened my knowledge regarding Forensic Accounting.

By Adedokun S A

Sep 13, 2021

The course has broadened my knowledge and understanding of the concepts, Fraud, Money Laundering, Whistle Blowing and Forensic Accounting. I am definitely going to recommend it to my colleagues at work.

By Satvik P I

Nov 9, 2019

This course has given me great insights about forensic accounting and fraud examination. The sources given are very knowledgeable and and has helped me in pursuing my interests in this particular field.

By Anirban P

Jun 6, 2018

The content of the course was very practical and has helped me a lot in detecting possible loopholes in the anti fraud policies of my department. Now i am prepared for the CFE exams. Thank you coursera.

By Tasan G

Jan 2, 2021

I enjoyed this course tremendously. It opened my eyes more on what to look out for that may indicate fraud. I enjoyed the case studies that made areas of concern more relevant to day to day Accounting.

By Jean C C

Pretty straightforward and full of good information. It will not land you a new job but it will help you understand a lot of things better. Take it as the source or reference point. Highly recommended.

By Arfian P

Apr 11, 2021

What taught in this course is beyond my expectation. All the material is useful for any financial statement analyst including me as a tax officer who faces daily routine analysis of financial report

By Mathi A

Jun 20, 2021

THE COURSE WAS SHORT AND WELL CONCEIVED . IT IS A GOOD COURSE FOR A BEGINNER AND THERE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE EXAMPLES TO DRIVE HOME SOME OF THE CONCEPTS. ANYWAY IT IS USEFUL AS A INITIATION COURSE.

By Anil K D

Jun 24, 2020

It was really great course to learn various case studies from different verticals that leads to financial frauds. Great insights on forensic accounting and financial frauds and how to counter them.