Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

176 - 200 of 1,035 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Ravindra P

Sep 5, 2020

This Course gives understanding of fraud environment, fraud types, financial crimes with examples, and methods of fraud examination. Very helpful in further studies in this field.

By Puswelle G A G K

Jul 17, 2020

I highly recommend this course those who are interested in Forensic Accounting and Auditing field. Further you can learn with higher relevant practical scenarios with this course.

By Jedidiah W

May 23, 2019

I learned a lot of information in a short period of time, but it did not seem rushed or forced. I really enjoyed this course. It was my first and I hope to do more in the future.

By Josiah K D

Jun 18, 2020

The course is awesome, mind-burning, and challenging. It brings to focus what ordinary accounting overlooks and broadens the accountant's mind for fraud detection and deterrence.

By Nicholas B

Jun 12, 2017

Fantastic course, very comprehensive. Instructors were excellent. A great course for Accounting undergrads or graduates as an introduction to this interesting and important area.

By Seprian H A

Apr 5, 2016

this course has gave me a new sight of accounting. The easy to understand and follow in explanation by the professor and example of fraud case. Thank you for the great education.

By NISARG S

Mar 29, 2020

This course is very easy to understand and providing the in-depth knowledge of Forensic accounting,data science and fraud examination from one of the top faculties in the field.

By K. S

Jan 5, 2021

This was a short course, but information packed. The stories really brought to life the concepts. The instructors have definitely given their heart while creating this program.

By Rabih  E

Jun 8, 2020

The course is very useful, includes several reminders, and is easy to follow. The only setback is the absence of feedback with the correct answers to the wrong ones in quizzes.

By Kate T

Dec 6, 2016

The Course is very useful in terms of emphasize my work and let me gain more understanding on my current work in order to detect fraud and identify internal control deficiency.

By Yonah L

Feb 6, 2020

This course is very informative. It broadens your mind and opens you up for opportunities and an angle of looking at corporate crime/fraud that is different from others' view.

By Adewole A

Nov 5, 2020

This is a very detailed course providing information and skills required in the everyday work of internal auditors and investigators. You cannot regret attending this course.

By NIRMAL K C

Sep 1, 2020

IT'S VERY USEFUL COURSE IN THIS PRESENT CONTEXT. I ENLIGHTENED AND GATHER VALUABLE KNOWLEDGE BY PERUSING THIS CERTIFICATION COURSES. IT WILL BE MORE HELPFUL IN MY PROFESSION.

By Utku T

Mar 14, 2021

That's a really informative and useful course about forensic accounting and fraud examination. Final exam forces the courser to cover up all information through the course.

By Naz I

Jul 30, 2020

During this 5 week course I learned more than I imagined or thought possible. I enjoyed searching for more and reading the cases, that were mentioned in the video lessons.

By Keren

Feb 28, 2021

A excellent course that gives and insight into forensic accounting and fraud, it's investigation and the global battle to fight it. I very much enjoyed learning thankyou.

By Neo K

Jun 2, 2020

This is an eye opening course. It makes you to think twice about life, technology, money and people around you. I thank all the Professors and Cousera for this platform.

By Shivakumar

Jul 31, 2019

Overall, I like Coursera and I would like to take several courses on it.

The course material is well-communicated and there is a good variety of subjects on the platform.

By Sameer U

Nov 22, 2020

Very good material presented by great professionals/professors. The tests and final exam were more challenging than I expected, which is a good thing. Highly recommend!

By Cristina J

Apr 11, 2019

Excelente, me ha dado conocimientos y herramientas muy útiles para entender, detectar y prevenir el fraude. Muy completo y aplicable incluso fuera de los Estados Unidos.

By Jeffrey W

Apr 24, 2020

Not only did I get to learn a bunch of new information, but I can use the knowledge gained during this course for my current job. Thank you for all the great material !

By Rajesh B

Apr 13, 2020

Excellent course. I enjoyed learning throughout the course. I will look forward to doing many more courses in the future. Thank you very much Coursera Team. Keep it up.

By Krishnakumar K

Dec 16, 2017

Enjoyed this course which is articulated very well. Acts as a good primer course for someone who wants to pursue further in Forensic accounting and fraud investigation.

By Irina L

Nov 12, 2020

Thank you for providing a great opportunity to learn. I really enjoyed learning about Fraud Examination, Forensic Accounting, and Money Laundering topics. Nice course!

By Michelle d

Feb 22, 2020

I enjoy the video led lectures and also the examples of day to day frauds from the criminals perspective. Thank you. I believe this will assist me in my future studies