Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

201 - 225 of 1,009 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Tahmid M

Aug 10, 2020

A really interesting topic and very well explained. It was fun and engaging. The videos were pretty easily understandable, along with a well written coursebook.

By Christine R

Aug 20, 2020

I learnt a great deal on fraud! This will help me in my job in internal controls, enhancing them to be able to provide better and a.dequate preventive measures

By Saiful M

May 3, 2020

Learned lot of things regarding fraudulent activities and forensic accounting. Surely i can apply this knowledge in my upcoming corporate and professional life

By stephene o o

Sep 25, 2017

Amazing experience in here. utors have tremendous experience and have mastered experiential learning. I can retake this course again and again. Really amazing!

By Kundan P

Apr 27, 2020

Very well designed course on forensic accountingvand fraud examination. it provides and testing copceptual clarity and its applicabiltity on topic perfectly.

By Jasjit S

Jul 14, 2020

An excellent course for beginners to understand the concepts of fraud and its detection by using practical case studies and well laid down teaching material.

By Varun G

Feb 17, 2020

The course is very comprehensive, covers the main content of what is offered by ACFE. It also compliments to the professionals who are preparing working CFE.

By Gonzalo A

Jun 14, 2016

Excellent program, I learned a lot to complement my knowledge of fraud examiner. I will recommend it to any one interested in Forensic accounting and Fraud.

By Ebru A

Jan 17, 2021

short to the point videos, very good content and real life examples were great to support understanding of the topic and also keep the interest and focus.

By Nadine C

Dec 26, 2020

Although, I worked in accounting, this was a very informative, useful and interesting course. I learnt a lot about Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination.

By Mustafa N S

This course enables me to glimpse through the essential points of forensic accounting and financial crime. Thank you for such a great learning opportunity.

By Brenda L J

Nov 19, 2019

Great course and effective learning. Maybe a few more visuals with words on them would have been nice for auditory learners like me, but overall great job.

By swaminathan P M

Dec 8, 2020

The course is a rare and best one. I was planning to learn this concepts for long time my dream came true . I need to do more and further on this subject.

By EDET N A

Sep 3, 2020

An eye opener

you must be intellectually ready for this course

Real life case studies with emergence of practical realities in our environment.

Great course!

By Morenike

May 16, 2020

The knowledge I gained from this course very insightful. I believe this will contribute to my pursue of being a fraud examiner by signing up for the CFE.

By Rick M

Jul 3, 2019

Great analytical thinking refresher, especially related to the topic of fraud detection. Detailed video presentations and easy to follow course workbook.

By Ravi K

Feb 4, 2019

The course is very effective since content has been derived from ACFE Official books and quizes are very challenging to pass, they require extensive study

By Nidhi V

Apr 3, 2018

The course covers and touches all the basics and topics relative to forensic accounting and fraud examination. Well structured course with great speakers.

By Karan K

Jan 12, 2019

Gracious thanks to Dr. Richard Riley, Ph.D, Dr. Richard Dull & John Gill, J.D., CFE for putting together this vastly insightful and knowledgeable course.

By Andrea F

Sep 22, 2018

Fantastic! Highly recommended to anyone who would like to learn more about this topic. The course is well organised and provides good tests and contents.

By Chinnusha M

Jul 11, 2020

The course offered a basic understanding about Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination. The concepts are well explained and caselaws were informative.

By Tatiane d O M

Nov 20, 2018

Curso desafiador. Aprendi bastante sobre os conteúdos apresentados sobre fraude que serviram de subsídio para meu trabalho na área de auditoria interna.

By Muhammad T S

Oct 6, 2018

The course really helped me sharpen the skills I wanted to pursue my career in. Will recommend it to the others specially the ones in my field of study.

By LT C P K

Nov 11, 2019

An exceptional insight into the world of Forensic Accounting & Fraud Examination built on latest inputs and case studies from the Real Financial World.

By Rui B

Jul 4, 2016

For those who have been working in subjects such AML/CFT, Anti corruption and other similar issues is a great complement that add value to that fields.