Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

251 - 275 of 987 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Kylie N

May 15, 2020

Well presented and interesting course. I'm able to use the information learned in the course in my employment as Assistant Accountant.

By Leon M T

Jan 12, 2020

It was fantastic learning. I thank everyone that have made such a service possible to the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

By Saurav S

Mar 23, 2019

A great learning experience. My only suggestion would be to disclose the correct answer for the wrongly answered questions in the quiz.

By kratika v

Jun 25, 2019

a very well designed course for a learner who want to start a fresh. It would be better if you can add explanations for wrong answers.

By Henry c

Feb 21, 2017

Great information, layout and insight into what fraud is and its classification or predators and accidentals frauds. Very informative.

By naledi g

Oct 2, 2020

This course improved my understanding of Fraud and intrigued my intrest in studying further for the Certified Fraud Examiners Course.

By Brandy A

Oct 24, 2018

My only regret is that I didn't have this course earlier in my life - I would have definitely gravitated towards fraud investigation.

By Eve M C

Jul 20, 2020

Great course good information to know for general concept and logic related to the topic. Good examples provided to integrate theory

By Prince N

Mar 3, 2016

Excellent course when requiring the skill of fraud detection within a working environment and the systems required to prevent fraud.

By Dewa P K M

Aug 19, 2020

Give me new insights about financial fraud. I am interested to learn more about this subject. Great instructors who are CFE holders

By Lisawathi J

Apr 16, 2020

My first course that was easy to understand and learn. Thank you very much for having such an interesting and knowledgeable course.

By Maithreyee H

Jun 28, 2020

It was really insightful. The professors knew what was important. The case studies made it much easier to understand the concepts.

By Marilyn T T

Oct 25, 2017

The course was very informative and the syllabus was well structured. Thank you for coming up with this kind of learning courses.

By Leonid R

Jan 21, 2020

High-quality overview course about fraud examination. It would be useful for auditors, accountants, managers and other employees.

By Cyril A

Aug 9, 2020

I learned a lot in this course. Looking forward for more courses suitable for the field I am into right now. Thank you Coursera.

By Sameera C K

Well organized course and it will more benefit to us for our career advancement.

Thanks for West Virginia University and coursera

By Karanam Y

Jun 15, 2017

Good course by west Virginia university, to earn knowledge related to fundamentals of Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By Adam F

Aug 13, 2020

Extremely informative, and gave me a great basis to start with for my journey into fraud examination and money launder tracking

By Muskan W

May 13, 2020

Amazing course one can go for! The professors have given the in-depth knowledge in the short span of time. Highly recommended!!

By RJ J

Oct 4, 2020

I will highly recommend this course for those who have passion in detecting fraud and investigate them further upon detection.

By Faith N

Apr 23, 2020

The instructors were precise and clear at explanations and the material provided and links availed are very useful. Thank you.

By Mohammed A S

Apr 8, 2020

The Course has enhanced and enlarged my thinking towards Internal Auditing and Risk advisory services in which I am Engaged.

By Aydan Q

Dec 13, 2020

Thank you for the best course of forensic accounting money laundering and fraud examination! İt üas a great journey for me!

By Ahmad N S

Jul 13, 2020

one of the best classes I have ever had. It's a very useful and informative program. Pleased to be able to take this course

By Surendar G

Jul 6, 2020

It was superb. I have enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot of new things. Thanks to all professors who have delivered and WVU.