Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

276 - 300 of 1,121 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By kalluru s k r

Mar 1, 2016

This course is an excellent platform to know the basics of fraud and the mode of operation of it

it will help you to do better in your career

By THANGAVEL R

Jun 14, 2021

The content of the course is extremely good & enlightened by the Course Team on Fraud Investigation. Thank You for giving this opportunity.

By Jonathan L B

Jun 6, 2018

Good course with very easy to understand explanations and examples. Easy to follow and the exams do test your understanding. learned a lot.

By Viktoria V G

Jun 29, 2020

The course was very interesting and good explanations. Excellent to be able to repeat exercises and tests to improve knowledge. Thank you.

By Surendra S

A short term course excellently presented. Would prefer a extended and a professional course in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Anastasiia I

Jun 18, 2017

Thank you for the course! It is full of case study and practical hints.

The Quizes and Final Exam allow to check and improve the knowledge.

By Deepa R

Aug 2, 2020

A comprehensively designed course along with some insightful real-life case examples for a practical understanding of the subject matter.

By Chikaama E O

Jun 25, 2020

The Professors are very good. The course material is very educative and of International Standard. Although tedious I enjoyed it. Thanks

By AHTSHAM A

Jan 4, 2021

It is beneficial course for Forensic Accountants and Fraud Examiners.. I really appreciate the course contents and training methodology.

By Naseer A

Sep 5, 2020

very good effort from West Virginia University and Coursera and very informative and beneficial for career development

thanks to Coursera

By Torera O

Feb 23, 2017

I found this course very interesting. It has definitely deepened my interest in fraud examination, I hope a similar course comes up soon

By Kylie N

May 15, 2020

Well presented and interesting course. I'm able to use the information learned in the course in my employment as Assistant Accountant.

By Leon M T

Jan 12, 2020

It was fantastic learning. I thank everyone that have made such a service possible to the world. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

By Saurav S

Mar 23, 2019

A great learning experience. My only suggestion would be to disclose the correct answer for the wrongly answered questions in the quiz.

By Kratika V

Jun 25, 2019

a very well designed course for a learner who want to start a fresh. It would be better if you can add explanations for wrong answers.

By Henry c

Feb 21, 2017

Great information, layout and insight into what fraud is and its classification or predators and accidentals frauds. Very informative.

By Tracy L G

Jun 27, 2021

Well structured learning. A great introduction to the topics and techniques to help you if seeking a career in fraud investigations.

By naledi g

Oct 2, 2020

This course improved my understanding of Fraud and intrigued my intrest in studying further for the Certified Fraud Examiners Course.

By Brandy A

Oct 24, 2018

My only regret is that I didn't have this course earlier in my life - I would have definitely gravitated towards fraud investigation.

By Eve M C

Jul 20, 2020

Great course good information to know for general concept and logic related to the topic. Good examples provided to integrate theory

By Prince N

Mar 3, 2016

Excellent course when requiring the skill of fraud detection within a working environment and the systems required to prevent fraud.

By Lisa B

May 7, 2021

Wonderful opportunity. Helps one know and understand the basics of fraud and forensic accounting. Definitely a route I want to take

By Dewa P K M

Aug 19, 2020

Give me new insights about financial fraud. I am interested to learn more about this subject. Great instructors who are CFE holders

By Lisawathi J

Apr 16, 2020

My first course that was easy to understand and learn. Thank you very much for having such an interesting and knowledgeable course.

By Maithreyee H

Jun 28, 2020

It was really insightful. The professors knew what was important. The case studies made it much easier to understand the concepts.