Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

326 - 350 of 1,122 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Pracy-Ann P

Oct 23, 2017

I learnt a lot! Highly recommended for people who want to venture into Fraud Examining or Forensic Accounting Position

By Muhammad A U S

Jan 26, 2017

Excellent Course on Forensic & Fraud Accounting! Highly Recommended to all professionals working in Accounting & Audit.

By Pranav A P

Apr 24, 2020

The course was fantastic... however, it would've been great had it been a little more detailed with more case studies.

By Antonio B B A

Jul 25, 2016

Congratulations. This introdutory course is useful and recommended to anyone who works or has interest in the subject.

By syed a

Jul 7, 2020

Good Content with Classic Cases.

Surely it will help us to improve our knowledge in forensic accounting.

Thanks a lot.

By KUNAL U P

May 2, 2020

Course Content and coverage is good for beginners and people interested in developing their career as Fraud Examiners

By Michele A B

May 29, 2018

The course is very interesting, even for professionals from different area. Also, different real cases are addressed.

By christian N

Jun 20, 2021

awesome course and I will be recommending this course for all compliance officers in financial institution bank wide

By Sathish R C

Feb 9, 2021

All three professors have explained the funamentals of forensic accounting very well, with using real life examples.

By Rodney M

Jan 21, 2020

Discussions are in great detail and the course schedule is very flexible allowing full participation in course work.

By David W

Jun 17, 2018

Good simple introduction. Course relies on already having some base knowledge of accounting and fraud investigation.

By Gaurav K

Apr 18, 2020

course is nicely designed and great information i have received through the course. Thank you to alll the teachers.

By Kamau L

Oct 1, 2019

The course represents an introduction to forensic accounting and fraud examination. I will recommend it to my team.

By HECTOR E R

May 16, 2020

An excellent approach to the theme! I enjoyed the way the subject was presented. It was innovative and compelling.

By Gaurav B

Apr 6, 2020

Definitely a very good course for professional who wants to pursue career in forensic accounting & fraud detection

By Syed M B S

Nov 24, 2019

Excellent course. Comprehensive lectures and well designed topics covering a number of areas in Fraud Examination.

By Abdul Q A

May 14, 2017

An excellent course which is nicely prepared by instructors. I learnt so many additional things during the course.

By karthik i

Apr 10, 2021

I would like to thank the professor's for providing information in so much details that a layman can understand .

By Andre G L O

Dec 26, 2017

Good material for newcomers, good references, and the testimonial of fraudsters enriches the learning experience.

By Kavine P J

Dec 15, 2020

The course was very useful to understand the basics and how the fraud was occured and help to develop knowledge.

By malika o

May 4, 2020

I liked this course, because it is mostly practically based. All explanations were from the real case scenarios.

By Cristina B G

Jun 26, 2017

I loved this course! I think I could have done better grade-wise, but I still loved every second of this course!

By Ralf P

Nov 17, 2020

The course was entertaining and very instructive, the speakers are competent and convey the material very well.

By Bhargav T

Apr 8, 2020

Very beautiful course which provides basic walkthrough of forresnic accounting and fraud examination. Worth it.

By Sateesh K

Mar 28, 2020

This course is amazing for non accounting and Accounting Students also. Excellent teaching and course Material.