Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

326 - 350 of 938 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Vidhya R

Jul 10, 2020

An exceptional course!. I enjoyed every bit of it whilst learning a lot about fraud Examination.

By Sagar A

Jul 1, 2020

Extensive learning with examples and the final test make it awesome and good learning experience

By Diego A A

Jul 31, 2020

Subject is very interesting, the course is very complete and with excellent teachers. Thank you

By Chinmay J

Jun 9, 2020

Amazing course . Cleared all my concepts related to Forensic accounting and Fraud examination .

By Ganesh V P

Sep 3, 2019

Very focused and gives insights in to newer fraud and forensic accounting techniques and tools.

By BRUNO M

Sep 13, 2018

Thank you for providing this informative course. It's the best, interesting free online course.

By Trenton S

Mar 21, 2018

Extremely satisfying, with a great delivery method and positively challenging for any academic.

By Ramesh M

Jan 28, 2020

Very relevant course for forensic professionals seeking to sharpen their skills and knowledge.

By Brendan D

May 1, 2019

Difficult. The questions are worded in a tricky manner to fake you out. I retook many times.

By Francois K

Aug 19, 2020

a perfect course to enhance our skills and to learn forensic accounting and fraud examination

By Evan Z

Aug 5, 2020

An insightful course that was well-taught by the professors at Western Virginia University.

By Anu E

May 13, 2020

Was very helpful and the modules are presented so well that I feel like studying even more.

By Sanjay K

Dec 8, 2018

Fantastic course for beginner. Thanks professor and Coursera for providing the opportunity,

By Salman I

Jun 25, 2018

I learnt a lot of things from the course. The course designed in a great way. Keep it up :)

By Vasylenko A

Nov 8, 2017

That was very useful, it will definitely help me in my further work and in depth education.

By Filipa A M R

May 30, 2017

It was a great course. I've learnt the basics of fraud examination and forensic accounting.

By Thasleemah A R

Nov 8, 2020

This was an excellent course into understanding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By TUSHAR V

Jun 27, 2020

Excellent course with real time case studies and examples, The questions are well placed.

By Gatot I N

Apr 20, 2020

It is a good course adding knowledge regarding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By Jackson A

Mar 30, 2020

The course is great and gives good insights on forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Hayashi N

Jul 3, 2018

I love this course, making me to know better about what is fraud in another way.Thank you

By JEANDEDIEU H

Feb 4, 2018

I liked this course. It was well taught with fabulous example. i had fun and learnt a lot

By Edward J O R C C C

Dec 1, 2017

I wish that more cases on fraud were discussed, and how they were detected by audit work.

By Harun S

Sep 23, 2020

excellent material, looking forward to seeing an advanced course on the subject matter.

By Zihni N P

Aug 9, 2020

very fun, the material and quizzes provided are very interesting, fun and make thinking