Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

351 - 375 of 1,090 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Amr K

Jun 26, 2020

great, excellent course, i recommend that to anybody even for general knowledge not only for fraud examiner

By Shahjahan S

Jun 7, 2020

Well Structured Classes, with a perfect mix of Theories, Practical, example, Assignments, Quiz... Thank you

By Vaibhav A

Jun 4, 2020

Great course. Through this I came to know some great thinking of fraudsters and also accidental fraudsters.

By ken

Jul 23, 2018

Fantastic. Very informative and interesting. Learned many new things that are applicable in all businesses.

By Yash K

Aug 30, 2020

Very Informative and precise about all the past activities that have occurred. wide scope covering videos.

By Sayujya S

Jun 2, 2020

This course was new and interesting and informative like how to find the frauds act and different methods

By Fransisca S R

Mar 17, 2021

The course really helps you to understand about why there are forensic accounting and fraud examination !

By Anar G

Apr 29, 2019

Very important and beneficial course. Thanks a lot for providing this kind of invaluable material for us.

By FAMARA T

Nov 17, 2020

This course is very interesting. It will help me to apply the knowledge gained to real work environment.

By Muhsin A R

May 4, 2020

It is a great course to do,learning a lot.The instructors are truly awesome,presenting topics so nicely.

By naveen k r c

Sep 28, 2016

This is an excellent course, i was able to start my learning on Forensics Accounting due to this course.

By Josef B

Mar 19, 2016

This course help me in better understanding many areas of fraud investigation, so I recommend it to all!

By A W

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent. Interesting and well presented.

There are a lot of grammatical errors in the quizzes though.

By Lina J

Apr 23, 2017

Very informative, well structured, a lot of important information provided in a limited period of time.

By Imon C

Nov 18, 2020

It actually created my love for forennsic accounting. I would love to have more courses on this topic.

By Ross G

Jul 11, 2020

Very informative and the variation in teaching techniques and short videos helps to break up monotony.

By Saran V

Apr 23, 2020

excellent course for beginners to have a perfect picture of forensic accounting and fraud examination

By Juan C O

Jun 1, 2017

I very much enjoyed the course. Well taught and good supplementary learning materials. Thanks a lot!

By Rohan G

Nov 30, 2020

The course is one of it's kind and the faculty that guided us was perfect in each and every aspect.

By NIKOLAOS K

Feb 21, 2018

Really helpful for understanding some essential information about fraud examination in bussinesses.

By NIPUN N N

Mar 13, 2021

All topics were wonderfully explained by the tutors. The case study video clips were most helpful.

By Prasad A

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course providing useful knowledge about fraud, the way it occurs and prevention methods.

By Harry R B

Jun 1, 2020

It was awesome to be a part of Learning program and i have gained knowledge to be a Fraud Examiner

By Reshma T

Apr 27, 2020

Good course on basics. Looking forward for advanced level course on Forensic Accounting Education.

By rocky z

Jun 19, 2017

Highly recommended, this course is of superb quality, thanks for the professionalism! appreciated!