Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

376 - 400 of 1,120 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Imon C

Nov 18, 2020

It actually created my love for forennsic accounting. I would love to have more courses on this topic.

By Ross G

Jul 11, 2020

Very informative and the variation in teaching techniques and short videos helps to break up monotony.

By Saran V

Apr 23, 2020

excellent course for beginners to have a perfect picture of forensic accounting and fraud examination

By Juan C O

Jun 1, 2017

I very much enjoyed the course. Well taught and good supplementary learning materials. Thanks a lot!

By Rohan G

Nov 30, 2020

The course is one of it's kind and the faculty that guided us was perfect in each and every aspect.

By NIKOLAOS K

Feb 21, 2018

Really helpful for understanding some essential information about fraud examination in bussinesses.

By NIPUN N N

Mar 13, 2021

All topics were wonderfully explained by the tutors. The case study video clips were most helpful.

By Prasad A

Sep 27, 2020

Excellent course providing useful knowledge about fraud, the way it occurs and prevention methods.

By Harry R B

Jun 1, 2020

It was awesome to be a part of Learning program and i have gained knowledge to be a Fraud Examiner

By Reshma T

Apr 27, 2020

Good course on basics. Looking forward for advanced level course on Forensic Accounting Education.

By rocky z

Jun 19, 2017

Highly recommended, this course is of superb quality, thanks for the professionalism! appreciated!

By BAMISAYE E O

Jul 5, 2021

I am honored to be able taught by the Best, Thanks so much Cousera. What an Insightful experience

By Dieu N

Oct 1, 2020

Such a great course! I can apply lots of working skills with ethical thinking in my daily tasks.

By Zafeera Z

Jul 10, 2020

An exceptional course!. I enjoyed every bit of it whilst learning a lot about fraud Examination.

By Sagar A

Jul 1, 2020

Extensive learning with examples and the final test make it awesome and good learning experience

By Diego A A

Jul 31, 2020

Subject is very interesting, the course is very complete and with excellent teachers. Thank you

By Chinmay J

Jun 9, 2020

Amazing course . Cleared all my concepts related to Forensic accounting and Fraud examination .

By Ganesh V P

Sep 3, 2019

Very focused and gives insights in to newer fraud and forensic accounting techniques and tools.

By BRUNO M

Sep 13, 2018

Thank you for providing this informative course. It's the best, interesting free online course.

By Trenton S

Mar 21, 2018

Extremely satisfying, with a great delivery method and positively challenging for any academic.

By wanda j

Jan 7, 2021

Thank you so much. This course has really given me a deeper understanding of my current role.

By Ramesh M

Jan 28, 2020

Very relevant course for forensic professionals seeking to sharpen their skills and knowledge.

By Brendan D

May 1, 2019

Difficult. The questions are worded in a tricky manner to fake you out. I retook many times.

By yumi i

Jan 18, 2021

Great course to get your foot in basic concepts of Fraud examination and Forensic accounting.

By Francois K

Aug 19, 2020

a perfect course to enhance our skills and to learn forensic accounting and fraud examination