Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

AS
Apr 25, 2020

Excellent course to go with an excellent illustration from experts in the industries. I do carry a value which will cherished in my memory for ever ........\n\nThanks for all what i learned hear.....

401 - 425 of 1,121 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Aravind K

Jun 3, 2021

Very informational course. Gives a holistic view of forensic accounting and fraud detection.

By pahjfug B

Apr 26, 2021

It was great time with forensic Accounting and fraud examination, Awesome learning platform.

By Evan Z

Aug 5, 2020

An insightful course that was well-taught by the professors at Western Virginia University.

By Anu E

May 13, 2020

Was very helpful and the modules are presented so well that I feel like studying even more.

By Sanjay K

Dec 8, 2018

Fantastic course for beginner. Thanks professor and Coursera for providing the opportunity,

By Salman I

Jun 25, 2018

I learnt a lot of things from the course. The course designed in a great way. Keep it up :)

By Vasylenko A

Nov 8, 2017

That was very useful, it will definitely help me in my further work and in depth education.

By Filipa A M R

May 30, 2017

It was a great course. I've learnt the basics of fraud examination and forensic accounting.

By Thasleemah A R

Nov 8, 2020

This was an excellent course into understanding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By TUSHAR V

Jun 27, 2020

Excellent course with real time case studies and examples, The questions are well placed.

By Gatot I N

Apr 20, 2020

It is a good course adding knowledge regarding Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination.

By Jackson A

Mar 30, 2020

The course is great and gives good insights on forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Hayashi N

Jul 3, 2018

I love this course, making me to know better about what is fraud in another way.Thank you

By JEANDEDIEU H

Feb 4, 2018

I liked this course. It was well taught with fabulous example. i had fun and learnt a lot

By Edward J O R C C C C

Dec 1, 2017

I wish that more cases on fraud were discussed, and how they were detected by audit work.

By Jayalaxmi K

Apr 4, 2021

Course was really helpful to understand basic concepts. Thanks to all the faculties. 🙏

By Harun S

Sep 23, 2020

excellent material, looking forward to seeing an advanced course on the subject matter.

By Zihni N P

Aug 9, 2020

very fun, the material and quizzes provided are very interesting, fun and make thinking

By Tejas S

Mar 26, 2018

It helped me a lot to increase the base of knowledge and thinking capacity.

Thanks a lot

By Dhatry Y K

May 28, 2017

It was a great course that referenced real life examples, so it was really interesting!

By Chapupu W M

Feb 9, 2021

The course was well structured and I learned a lot on fraud examination. An eye opener

By Sreejesh S N

Jan 3, 2021

A good course who for those who want to pursue their career in Accounting and Auditing

By Franz D L

May 4, 2020

Good course for understanding the basics in forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Marjorie A D D

Dec 27, 2020

It was a very great experience and I have learned a lot! Thank You to the professors!

By Anastazija M

Jul 27, 2020

Simple, great, easy to understand and professional. Looking forward to other courses.