Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.\n\nCheers!

RN
Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

401 - 425 of 1,056 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Marjorie A D D

Dec 27, 2020

It was a very great experience and I have learned a lot! Thank You to the professors!

By Anastazija M

Jul 27, 2020

Simple, great, easy to understand and professional. Looking forward to other courses.

By Chloe L

May 7, 2019

Very interesting course. It gives you a basic overview of fraud and money laundering.

By SHINKY S

Jan 17, 2019

I LOVE DOING THIS COURSE AND HAVE LEARNT LOT ABOUT TOPICS WHICH WERE UNTOUCHED BY ME.

By Veronica P L

Nov 15, 2020

The best course ever! Thank you much for making this course accessible for everyone!

By Navami L

Sep 7, 2020

l loved this course. Having one opinoin that exam questions could be a little easier

By Jhon A K Q

Jul 15, 2019

It allowed me to learn new skills to fight against fraud specially working at a bank

By MEGAN J

Jun 30, 2019

Courses give you a great foundation / introduction to forensic accounting and fraud.

By MOHAMAD O E M

Nov 17, 2020

The course was a great opportunity to know how to deal with issues related to Fraud

By Ann-Marie B

Oct 12, 2020

I enjoyed this course thoroughly. It was informative and very educational.

By Somesh S A

Jul 4, 2020

This is the best platform to get good knowledge related to work with flexible time.

By Milda O

I

found it very useful!

By Ece S B

Dec 10, 2017

It was a great course for an internal auditor who is trying to deepen her knowledge

By Rocky S

May 3, 2021

Great course, interesting topics and discussion, good explanation from the author.

By Pavlo V

Jun 5, 2020

Good and thorough, if somewhat basic and fully theoretical. Solidly written tests.

By Uchenna C I

Apr 1, 2020

I learnt how to critically assess data and understand fraudsters and their antics.

By Adesola M

Jan 5, 2020

It was interesting and mindblowing, it has open me to more opportunities thank you

By Dayna P

Mar 4, 2018

I learned a lot more than I imagined and I am super happy that I took this course!

By Yash R T

Sep 8, 2017

Interesting aspects and manipulation techniques shown with good examples of frauds

By Ramachandran P

Jul 15, 2017

This course is very good, if those who are looking career in Forensic Accounting.

By Vineet N

Mar 18, 2016

A great insight into Fraud Examination. Very beneficial to a future in this field

By Chriss C M B

Mar 28, 2021

Un curso excelente, entretenido, claro, con buenos profesores y muy interesante.

By Tymon M

Jul 18, 2020

Very Informative and presented by well informed and very knowledgeable lecturers

By Andreas K

Jul 1, 2018

An excellent opportunity for those seeking a path towards a career as an auditor

By HOSNY E

Jan 30, 2021

so simple introducing, I really get more skills with this course, thanks a lot.