Back to Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination by West Virginia University

Everyday across the world, thousands of businesses are victimized by fraud. Who commits these bad acts? Why? And, how? In this course we are going to help you answer the questions: who commits fraud, why and how. We’ll also help you develop skills for catching them....

AO

This course is one of a kind, it's simple, professional and straight to point. I've really been exposed to the concept of fraud and it's dynamics. This will take me a long way in my career.

Cheers!

RN

Jan 7, 2021

I enjoyed learning this course . It made me aware about the various ways frauds are committed, showed practical examples, discussed data analytic tools . I look forward to learning this subject more.

426 - 450 of 1,327 Reviews for Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Toryscheva W

Apr 7, 2018

Great course for a general understanding of the basic concepts of forensic accounting and fraud examination.

By Andreé C S

Aug 21, 2017

straight t the point, concepts are very digestible, professors really talk from experience, not just theory.

By Herbert W T A

Jun 27, 2016

An excellent course with real life examples that zoomed in on many of the essentials in fraud and forensics.

By Denis M

Jun 7, 2022

Great course. I recommend to anyone who want to start a career in Forensic Accounting and Fraud Examination

By Antonio j

Sep 1, 2020

Muy buen curso y sirve para conocer mas de la auditoria forense y complementar conocimientos o adquirirlos.

By Amr K

Jun 26, 2020

great, excellent course, i recommend that to anybody even for general knowledge not only for fraud examiner

By Shahjahan S

Jun 7, 2020

Well Structured Classes, with a perfect mix of Theories, Practical, example, Assignments, Quiz... Thank you

By Vaibhav A

Jun 4, 2020

Great course. Through this I came to know some great thinking of fraudsters and also accidental fraudsters.

By ken

Jul 23, 2018

Fantastic. Very informative and interesting. Learned many new things that are applicable in all businesses.

By Yash K

Aug 30, 2020

Very Informative and precise about all the past activities that have occurred. wide scope covering videos.

By Sayujya S

Jun 2, 2020

This course was new and interesting and informative like how to find the frauds act and different methods

By Hassaan R

Jan 12, 2022

Course was very informative for me and gained a lots of knowledge about fraud examination while doing it.

By Boyo-Obayuwana A H

Aug 6, 2021

I like every part of this course, it's one of the courses that gets me excited and it did not disappoint.

By Fransisca S R

Mar 17, 2021

The course really helps you to understand about why there are forensic accounting and fraud examination !

By Anar G

Apr 29, 2019

Very important and beneficial course. Thanks a lot for providing this kind of invaluable material for us.

By FAMARA T

Nov 17, 2020

This course is very interesting. It will help me to apply the knowledge gained to real work environment.

By Muhsin A R

May 4, 2020

It is a great course to do,learning a lot.The instructors are truly awesome,presenting topics so nicely.

By naveen k r c

Sep 28, 2016

This is an excellent course, i was able to start my learning on Forensics Accounting due to this course.

By Josef B

Mar 19, 2016

This course help me in better understanding many areas of fraud investigation, so I recommend it to all!

By Ahmed H

Mar 5, 2022

an amazing course very very useful huge information really one of the best courses i have ever attended

By A W

Jul 7, 2020

Excellent. Interesting and well presented.

There are a lot of grammatical errors in the quizzes though.

By Lina J

Apr 23, 2017

Very informative, well structured, a lot of important information provided in a limited period of time.

By John E S

Aug 30, 2021

The course content was basic, but excellent. The instructors were well spoken, clear, and interesting.

By Imon C

Nov 18, 2020

It actually created my love for forennsic accounting. I would love to have more courses on this topic.

By Ross G

Jul 11, 2020

Very informative and the variation in teaching techniques and short videos helps to break up monotony.