Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

DD
Sep 2, 2021

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

TJ
Sep 5, 2021

I had a lot of fun in this course. I learnt some extra bits of information related to graphic design and I think it's a great start for beginners as well as good practice for intermediate and experts!

3176 - 3200 of 3,626 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Teja H

Aug 20, 2020

I really enjoyed this course! Love that they are graded assignments and deadlines. Feeling accomplished that I've completed. 1 down 4 more to go to complete my specialization!

By prishita b

Mar 17, 2020

Amazing Course. Everything has been taught from scratch and it makes one think and look at an image from different angles and perspectives. In all a great learning experience.

By Vibhuti B

Mar 22, 2018

As the name suggests, It is a very basic course in Graphic designing. You get to know the basic principles and technicalities of composition. The way of teaching is excellent.

By Pragati A

Jun 25, 2020

Loved this course :) It helped me a lot in learning about how typography, colours, texture, weight, scale, direction and many other factors can impact the image so much.

By ANUSHKA S 1

Jun 25, 2020

It was great and I really learnt a lot but I think they could have taught us a little more about using any particular platform to create or test the things we learnt.

By Robert P

Jan 31, 2021

A very good basic overview of fundamentals. As someone just starting to dip his toe into graphic design, this was a nice introduction. Looks forward to more courses!

By ZhaoDong

Dec 29, 2017

very valuable fundamental course. the termology introduced seldom use in daily life and the content of the course trigger me to be more interested in Graphic Design.

By Fernanda V

Jun 15, 2016

Great way to get acquainted with the basic tools of graphic design. I will be sure to use them next time I am creating a presentation at work or in my personal life.

By Heather H

Feb 23, 2016

This had some really good fundamentals and some really helpful exercises. I recommend this to anyone who would like to understand a little more about Graphic Design.

By Alina I F S

Aug 29, 2016

O curso é ótimo para obter conceitos bem iniciais em design gráfico. Ele não aprofunda muito, mas oferece o ponto inicial para estudos na área e dá uma visão geral.

By Ekaterina B

Jun 11, 2016

Its a good course for people who never look at design but its a lot surface. Of course if you want to know the main aspects of design very quikly it course for you.

By C. M C

Apr 14, 2016

I really enjoy the exploration journey of this course!

Especially the moto of the tutor : "The best part to create it's to have fun in the process!"...Thanks a lot!

By Lina R M I E

Aug 6, 2020

It's so good, giving the principles of design without the need to complicated tools or programs. But I guess some optional assignments should have been required.

By Judith T V

Jul 20, 2020

Es un excelente curso, pero siento que puede ser más dinámico, es muy magistral para ser un curso de diseño, eso hace que se tornen un poco aburridas las clases.

By Xue Y

Jan 22, 2016

The course is pretty good and not difficult to take. I've learned basic graphic design skill via this course. Looking forward to taking more classes here again!

By Wendell O

Apr 20, 2021

I was expecting to learn a bit more about HOW to use Adobe, but I think the course theory was helpful and inciteful to gain an understanding of graphic design.

By Bašić, A A

May 16, 2020

This helped me quite a bit, I learned some more stuff about typography and made my horizons broader with layout and composition. Great course, I would suggest.

By Amjad F

Jun 8, 2020

One of the most important thing I feel that this course was very flexible to use. In fact, I had the opportunity to learn all fundamental of graphic design.

Jul 12, 2016

As a self taught person in Graphic Design, it was interesting to put words to my basic knowledge. I found particularly helpful the lesson about composition.

By sumit a

Jul 1, 2020

Great course who wants to start a carrier in graphics designing. I've learned so many new things that you couldn’t learn on youtube or any other platforms.

By Gloria S

Dec 27, 2016

Great examples and excercises. A good way to get into the graphic design. I enjoy every assignment and it gives a lot of ways to keep doing graphic design.

By Sivaraj B K

Jun 18, 2020

A great starter course for anyone who's interested about graphic design. The course has a good foundation of basic design principles that can be built on.

By Rasa J

Mar 11, 2016

The material is really good for beginners. In order to make it more useful I think all the tasks should be mandatory, there shouldn't be any optional ones

By chris m

Feb 20, 2016

This course is a good start in understanding the basics of graphic design, I felt it could go a bit deeper into the materials but its a good beginniing :)

By Kit C

Jan 9, 2019

The lessons were clear and full of examples, very easy to comprehend. The assignments were perfect for beginners and were really helpful for improvement.