Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

FS

Jul 13, 2020

Excellent course to learn and refresh about fundamentals of design....It applies to all spheres of MULTIMEDIA..Highly recommended... As a suggestion course and notes should be available in PDF format.

TJ

Sep 5, 2021

I had a lot of fun in this course. I learnt some extra bits of information related to graphic design and I think it's a great start for beginners as well as good practice for intermediate and experts!

3901 - 3925 of 3,932 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Julliette G

Jan 29, 2021

a bit boring? even though graphic design is really not? and had to play it 1.50 speed too!

Dec 30, 2020

not find that course that much beneficial that i think before enroll

By Priscila A d S

Jan 15, 2019

Não gostei muito que meus exercícios são avaliados por colegas.

By Azeem A

Jan 12, 2016

I joined to learn outstanding experience but ... disappointed

By Angie F

Oct 22, 2021

Seemed kind of old, like from the early 10's

By Fateh p s b

Nov 7, 2020

didnt really learn anything new

By Daniil K

Jan 25, 2016

Too simple and boring

By Srinidhi.R

Jan 25, 2022

good

By Hope W

Feb 18, 2021

dreadful, California State of the Arts say this course is free if you go through the link they have on the site. But after completing the first assignment and trying to upload, you are faced with a forced "week free trial" to continue - on the 4 week course. Meaning after a week you will incur fees. VERY SNEAKY, as you do all the work and try to upload but you cannot hand it in until you sign up. I am not doing it on principle. No mention of this upon signing up. VERY DISSAPOINTED.

By Jordan P

Jul 7, 2017

This course has nothing to do with graphic design. It mentions that you'll have a wonderful portfolio after the course but every assignment I completed was not worth putting into a portfolio. This deals more with the ABSOLUTE basics and fundamentals of art, not graphic design. It felt like this class was what you learn the first day of an art class. You won't use illustrator or anything so no need to purchase it.

By Michel V L

Nov 9, 2020

I was looking for a way to unsubscribe, but that seems impossible. Unfortunately, there is no option to contact Coursera, either. I hope somebody reads this to help me unsubscribe from this course, because when I enrolled, it wasn't clear to me, the language would be Chinese, which I don't speak.

By Adriel L

Jun 21, 2022

It is a good course overall -- I thoroughly enjoy it. But, the peer-graded assignments are terrible: art is subjective, and if most of the requirements are met, please do not condemn one's assignments to the bowels of hell. Sheesh.

By Sanne B

May 21, 2019

Just plain boring. In every 10 min video, only 1 min was useful information. Also, I wanted to learn graphic design, not crafting, am no Martha Stewart.

By Егор С

Aug 17, 2021

Зачем помечать это под русским языком, чтобы потом все это было на английском, без какого-либо перевода ?

By Heather L

Not what I expected at all. Coursera will not refund. Not good at all. $50 down the drain :/

By Rema F

Jan 17, 2022

Did not teach graphic designing like using Adobe illustrator, or other tools

By Elizabeth D

Jul 22, 2021

Would give zero starts if I could. So incredibly boring- I learned nothing.

By Hala A

Feb 11, 2021

I'm sorry but this course is too boring and has no valuable information.

By Maura P

Dec 31, 2021

I don't want to enroll, get me out

By Juliana M

Nov 10, 2020

I want to cancel this class

By Vitor F M F