Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

1376 - 1400 of 1,454 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Camila L

Feb 18, 2016

I would like if there was some instructor feedback. That would be great! I loved the course, really useful.

By Carlise T

Mar 02, 2016

I enjoyed the course as a

By Gaston B

Mar 02, 2017

Very well conceived and useful! A great intro to Graphic Design.

By Ekaterina B

Jun 11, 2016

Its a good course for people who never look at design but its a lot surface. Of course if you want to know the main aspects of design very quikly it course for you.

By Omnya A M

Aug 09, 2017

it is very good for beginer

By Kathryin O

Apr 19, 2016

So far so good!

By Marta S

Jul 12, 2016

As a self taught person in Graphic Design, it was interesting to put words to my basic knowledge. I found particularly helpful the lesson about composition.

By Michael H

Apr 16, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the class. The only reason why I did not give it 5 stars is because, I would have liked to have seen one of the design projects reviewed by the teacher or a teacher's assistant. I appreciate the peer review, but hearing from someone with experience can be very reassuring.

By Fahim A M

Jul 05, 2017

Good course

By Christine

Jun 13, 2016

Excellent introduction to graphic design. The instructor is engaging and interesting and the topics are broken down into easy to understand segments with excellent examples. Assignments are interesting and really helped me work with the different topics.

By EMI H

Jan 05, 2018

It was awesome! This videos' explain was really helpful and easy to understand even though I'm a student who learning English now.

I got many information from this class, but if I say, sometime I couldn't get enough feedback. When I submit my works, no one reply to me, or got just easy comment. I think feedback is most important things about learning something. So I hope that I could get good feedback in this class.

But, still it is really nice program, so I recommend you this class!

By Sami A A

Jul 31, 2018

I Loved it!

By guy k

Apr 26, 2019

The course is great. It is very basic, yet still helps to clarify some areas even for a more experienced users. it did make me practice and understand fundamentals. The grading system and requirements can be improved. Maybe a video about reviewing others work will help to give it more importance, and in my opinion all of the assignment should be a requirement for the completion of the course. That might give more weight to the critics of optional assignments.

By 艾美姝

Jun 24, 2019

Good introduction to graphic design

By 谢文琴

Jun 27, 2019

A good course to get the basics of Graphic Design.

By Ramon A K G

Jul 29, 2019

Simple concepts are introduced but taking this course allowed me to further my creativity and practice my skills in graphic design.

By Samara K

Aug 04, 2019

I really enjoyed learning the basics of graphic design and image-making. I definitely see myself utilizing and applying this knowledge in my further endeavours with graphic design.

By Hari H S R

Aug 05, 2019

This course is arguably the best starter for getting started with communication design as a practice. It was an insightful and productive experience. I would recommend Fundamentals of Graphic Design to anyone with aspiration for design in general.

By Feste I

Jun 03, 2019

In terms of lectures, it was a great course. I undoubtedly learned a lot and enjoyed it. The last star is missing since I wish there was a bit more interaction among people taking the course.

By Anshika A

Jun 08, 2019

Quite Interactive and cooperative.. Thank you Coursera...

By India W

Aug 18, 2019

This course helped teach me the basics of graphic design. I have done graphics for GCSE and currently doing A-Level but I wasn't taught the basic theories of things, like layout and composition. My favourite part was the typography section, with the extra briefs being fun and interesting to do.

By DILEEP K B

Aug 20, 2019

Excellent teaching methodology in course every video have one creative thing please don't skip

mainly the faculty Michael Worthington he an extraordinary creative skills, I didn't get this type of interaction with students in my college.

Don't stop with this course go on do specialization in graphic designing

By Hassan M

Jul 14, 2019

I am learning very well due to this course.

It includes Basic ideas of graphic designing.

By Huon S

Jul 13, 2019

Great course! I would really have like to have had some more time covering composition.

By Liliana E

Sep 02, 2019

It was really fun and challenging making this course. I love graphic design but my experience is very little so I've learned a lot. The downside is that none of the assignments are reviewed by a teacher, we only get feedback from our peers and some aren't very helpful.