Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA
Aug 20, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

FS
Jul 13, 2020

Excellent course to learn and refresh about fundamentals of design....It applies to all spheres of MULTIMEDIA..Highly recommended... As a suggestion course and notes should be available in PDF format.

3576 - 3600 of 3,680 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Natalie W

Sep 7, 2018

Having a background in Art & Graphic Design already I felt the Fundamentals course didn't really push me or help me learn anything incredibly helpful. However, it did push me to start using Illustrator (Which I had never used before) and I am enjoying the process of learning about a new digital programme.

By Salomé P

Nov 24, 2020

It is truly the fundamentals, a base to start or explore graphic design. I feel the peer review should not be there so much, it could have reviews from real designers, which would be more helpful and give students confidence to continue and work on those constructive criticisms.

By Deanna M

Apr 25, 2020

The course itself is interesting. I'm finding it hard to get anything out of these classes, as there is no feedback from instructors, and all assignments are graded by peers, with very little in the way of guidance. (criteria is basically "did you do the assignment" "ok, pass")

By Nivedha G

Sep 1, 2021

The projects and assignments are great and really help you learn and make designs on your own. However, the course itself felt very basic and textbook-like - there are some good lessons, but most of the rest is not necessary for someone looking to start designing graphics.

By Helie M

Mar 19, 2020

lessons are good and sufficient although the website is not user friendly and easy to follow. the reviewing process is not fare and helpful I rather a professional person review my works than some one who may have same knowledge as me and can provide better comments.

By Taylor S

Sep 22, 2021

It was a bit hard to keep up with everything due to there being no specific definitions on screen or any stress on what we should know. Everyone has their own learning style, and this course didn't really fit mine. I did enjoy the hands-on activities though.

By Aydin A

Jun 28, 2016

Interesting and exploratory but not much was really explained; he just kinda showed examples and said see what I mean. That's great but you're not really learning why and thus in my opinion I don't feel like I learned much about graphic design

By Mahek S

Aug 14, 2016

Instead of reading blogs and books on graphic design and then following that up with consequent practice I decided to take up this course which would help me do both more efficiently and so far I'm not regretting my decision.

By Khalid G

Apr 15, 2020

this course is kinda useful but I think it needs to go deeper in some details about those fundamentals of graphic design to give a complete imagination about how this world works, glad to be here and thanks a lot!

By divyansha g

Nov 5, 2020

Interesting appraoch to basic elements of graphic design. however, i believe there should be more required assignments instead of the optional ones to gain deeper and better understanding of various elements.

By Aarya C

Aug 22, 2020

It is quite engaging from a beginner point of view but I expected the course to more of a professional level. Expected to work on a Graphic Design software like Adobe Illustrator or something like that.

By Divya A

May 9, 2020

They are teaching you basics of design. The course is pretty good for people who have absolutely no knowledge in design. Overall my experience was good. They did increase my knowledge about graphics.

By Ezio T

Mar 13, 2020

I was expecting to have more hands on experience and learning graphic designing software, but it was more about theory. I liked the theory and classes, but still I was hoping for more.

By Lim M J

Jun 4, 2020

Great course for anyone who wishes to learn graphic designs. It's eye-opening for me as it is not just about arts, but also the techniques and compositions behind every design

By Antonio C C

Mar 7, 2017

Si deseas conocer los conceptos básicos del diseño gráfico de una manera amena este es tu curso. Es prácticamente autogestivo pero con un diseño instruccional de alta calidad.

By Jessica W

Jan 28, 2021

Very basic and seems a bit outdated. Good if you really need to know the basics, not so good for portfolio development or learning anything that is real world applicable

By Mita M

Feb 2, 2017

I was expecting to learn to use some tools during the course. Looks like I have to teach myself how to use different programs for designing.

By Cloelia L

Nov 1, 2021

A introduction to graphic design. All assignments are peer review, most of the time you cannot receive useful comment to improve yourself.

By Amina K

Oct 10, 2020

Peer grading is absolutely the worst. Real feedback from a real instructor is needed instead of "ok" and "good" from peers on assignment.

By Mona E

Nov 27, 2016

It's very very basic, I know it's considered an introductory course but I expected more. It was very interesting and informative though.

By Ludivine S

Feb 20, 2017

A bit basic, but I guess that's what should be expected of an "Introduction"

It would be nice to get a more advanced alternative course

By Olga

Sep 19, 2019

This course is just about the basics. It was very easy for me to take this course, do assignments. Think twice before buying.

By Tushar D C

May 12, 2018

Did learn new things as well what graphic design really is (Spoiler: Its not restricted to only good looking designs).

By Jane

Jan 23, 2016

This was a great introductory course to graphic design. It made me think of many ways to represent the same image. I

By Hugo E

Jun 19, 2016

Thats a good course for beginers.

In my opinion should be more illustrative with more real and nice examples.