Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA
Aug 20, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

CS
May 9, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

1726 - 1750 of 3,095 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Oriol M B

Sep 12, 2018

Great videos and explanations! Highly recommended!

By Thuraya

Jun 12, 2018

very clear explanation and straight into the point

By Xinlin L

Jul 13, 2017

It's one of the best online courses I've ever had.

By Iryna I

Oct 20, 2016

Very systematic and full of main knowledge course!

By Ibrahim A

Sep 26, 2016

very nice and amazing time learning in this course

By Shirlena R

Apr 17, 2016

I loved it so. I'm an art maniac so I found it dea

By Play P

Oct 11, 2020

I learned whats the foundation of graphic design.

By Puneet K S

Aug 19, 2020

it was an awesome experience to learn on coursera

By Giulio L D

Jul 29, 2020

It gave me another perspective of Graphic Design.

By Sadiq S P

Jul 24, 2020

All the stuffs are greatly organized, loved it ❤️

By Logan M

Very knowledgeable and great for starting artist.

By Ayesha S

May 14, 2020

i learn alot of things thanks to my great teacher

By ERDEM T

Jul 8, 2018

It was perfect, well structured and to the point.

By Ansh W

May 21, 2018

I had one of the best learniing experiences ever!

By Viktoria K

Jul 1, 2017

I have a lot of fun in this course. It was great!

By Eugen M

Aug 20, 2016

Full of useful information, very well organized.

By Man C Y

Jan 8, 2016

Clear direction, get more ideas on Graphic Design

By Pinar S

Jan 18, 2021

This course gives me a graphical thinking angle.

By Tarunika R

Nov 23, 2020

Helps lay strong foundations and fun assignments

By NURGUL

Sep 26, 2020

excellent foundation for Graphic Design learners

By Mahnoor N

Sep 9, 2020

Great course ,I really enjoyed during the course

By naief p

Aug 26, 2020

thank you so much, Coursera. its helped me a lot

By Md. S

Aug 23, 2020

Really! I have learned the design ideas. Thanks!

By Ananya P

Jul 23, 2020

this was an amazing course! thanks a lot CALarts

By Shruti K

Jun 19, 2020

it is a great platform for improving your skills