Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

1326 - 1350 of 1,482 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Anton R

Feb 11, 2018

I thought the exercise of 10 images was a good intro to thinking of different ways to represent an object.

By Sushen W

Aug 21, 2017

If you wish to be great at something,you need to know the basics first and that's what this course tells you about! All the Fundamentals of Graphic design explained beautifully and so precisely that you will feel yourself getting immersed in this course! Plus the weekly assignment challenges you to showcase what all things you have learnt in that particular week! Don't just think,just hit that enroll button already! Just go for it and enjoy learning! :)

By E. C C

Nov 19, 2016

Very basic introduction to the ground floor of Graphic Design. Get in, get it done, get out. I like how precise it was.

By Curbita

Sep 17, 2016

I didn't really liked the course of the first week but than I really came to enjoy a lot the course about pattern and forms in particular which was a completely new way of thinking how to create for me, very interesting and full of possibilities.

By Michelle L

Oct 30, 2016

Great overview of graphic design for someone who does not have any experience in this area. Encourages creativity and new ways of thinking about every day objects and representations.

By Gautam J

Nov 29, 2016

This course sets a decent foundation for anybody interested in pursuing graphic design seriously.

By GanaBear

Nov 06, 2017

课程很有用,对于基础入门来说非常有意义

By José P

Mar 26, 2018

Some teacher reviews are much needed!

By patrick

Apr 12, 2018

very helpfull and instructive...

Aug 23, 2017

Excellent. Loved every second!

By Mandella E

Dec 26, 2017

Even though this is a beginner course, I feel it could have been a bit more challenging.

By Collin F

Nov 04, 2017

The lecturer was inspiring and very well spoken. The assignments emphasized the need to create many different iterations which I feel is a valuable habit to understand from the very beginning. In general I felt that I took a lot away from the course that I could easily apply to my work as a game designer / product person.

By Kushal S

Dec 30, 2017

I am an under-grad (2015) in product design from Srishti Institute in Bangalore, India. Currently, a multi-disciplinary professional, I was seeking to clear my basics in graphic design; the course has definitely met this requirement of mine. I liked the simplicity of exercises - not demanding too much - allowing enough time to play around and develop good grip over each aspect of graphic design.

By Catharina M M K

Jan 24, 2018

I liked this course a lot - great basic information. The voice sometimes was a little too monotone and sometimes it was too slow (at least for me, everyone perceives it differently).

By Bruno C B M

Sep 20, 2017

Very Good for beginners!

By Janaina L V

Dec 04, 2017

student's support should be better, they take long time to answer our doubts.

By Kimberley P

Apr 02, 2018

great intro to the fundamentals with enjoyable exercises

By Roger X M

Mar 16, 2018

Good way to start in Graphic Design's World

By Erick A R A d l S

Jan 17, 2018

Basic but good course. The optional assignments should be required to rise the course level and feedback.

By Mustafa A K

Mar 18, 2018

Great in-depth subjective lessons. They really help me deepen into the subject (using plenty of examples) and support me with my thoughts on the assignments. I would only improve the way the lessons were organized, and maybe make the assignments a bit more challenging?

Other than that, great course!

By Vimal K

Jan 29, 2018

Good course to get knowledge about the basics of Graphic Design.

By Anne-Sophie M

Aug 20, 2016

Very good introductory course to Graphic Design. A good staple to get familiar with the very basics before starting learning more.

By Darla F

Sep 05, 2016

Very basic information but a good beginner's course.

By Mónica C

Nov 26, 2015

Videos explain very well all the contents.

By Edmond T

Feb 04, 2017

Good introduction to graphic design. The videos have a lot of "mouth noises".