Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

AR

Apr 18, 2016

very good introductory course. i enjoyed the assignments, they are not overwhelming, easy to start, and the optional ones offer great opportunity to dig little deeper into graphic design fundamentals.

1226 - 1250 of 1,480 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Amir B

Feb 14, 2019

N

By Leon B

Feb 26, 2019

The course gives a good introduction to graphic design. My only concern is that the only reviews are peer reviews, but given the scale and cost this in completely understandable.

I definitely recommend this course for anyone with an interest in design who has not had any previous training.

By Heather C

Feb 26, 2019

I like this course. However, I would like to work more with color. I also think having the option to collaborate with other students would inspire people more perhaps, maybe just one group project that can be completed either in the group or also alone but the project is required, if that makes sense?! Students could just choose if they wanted to do it alone or with a partner. I found myself wanting to reach out to fellow students and didn't really have the opportunity so if there was some incentive to do so, that would be neat. But overall great course! And the professors accent made it really easy to want to watch his videos and follow along!

By Alexandra K M

Mar 01, 2019

I liked the fundamentals of graphic design very much.

By Shimaa G A

Mar 12, 2019

It is so useful course

By M Z

Mar 17, 2019

This is a very fundamental and inspiring courser for those who are new to the area of graphic design. It is not just about technical skills but instead, it focuses on explore and experiment.

By Ryou M S

Dec 16, 2018

Good for beginner!

By Gaetano G

Dec 15, 2018

The students need more contacts with professors.

By Sami A A

Jul 31, 2018

I Loved it!

By Kelly W

Aug 27, 2018

Good information, short videos and lots of exercises. Well done.

By Pavan R

Oct 12, 2018

I felt that this course has strong fundamental knowledge, although a little short. It gets the job done when the aim is to let people know about the general fundamentals of graphic design. Overall, I recommend this if one doesn't know how to get their creative juices flowing.

By Stephanie N

Oct 16, 2018

I really enjoyed it, but I thought some of the instructions were a bit vague and required some guesswork. Overall, a solid course.

By Joy S

Aug 20, 2018

really interesting

By Constanza M C M

Sep 23, 2018

It's exactly what I was looking for, the basics of desing: color and shapes.

By Claudia J G

Sep 24, 2018

Great course! The professor was interesting to listen to, and I loved how hands-on it was. My only complaint, and this is probably more in regards to the system than the course itself, was that once you complete the required activity (Brief or Quiz) each week, you were automatically advanced to the next week, which made it difficult to watch and complete the "bonus" lessons.

By Camren B

Oct 26, 2018

Very Useful Information. Finished in 24hrs. (Zombie Mode)

By israa h h

Oct 31, 2018

It's pretty good

By Mariia A

Aug 16, 2018

It would be great if you also include some Adobe Illustrator basics into the curriculum, rather than that I had lots of fun learning with you and acquiring new skills in design and typography.

By Melanie Y

Mar 20, 2016

This is a great intro course for anybody new to the subject. I look forward to expanding my knowledge with the base of information provided here. I also really loved the assignments and the deadlines; I've been trying to learn the fundamentals on my own, but having the structure of this class really helped me to make progress.

By Carolina L L

Mar 07, 2016

Maybe too basic sometimes. But the teacher explains everything in a very good way. The platform works amazingly.

By Federica R

Mar 15, 2016

Very interesting and well done course. If I can suggest, we should have feedback from the professors on our assignments. If this is something impossible, considered the huge amount of persons applying for the course, he should at least check some work and give a feedback in order for us to understand if the works done are made in a correct way or not.

By Cristina L

Feb 11, 2016

Great intro course!

By Zuzana S

Jan 12, 2016

I was unable to follow up bc of vacation and some busines travel, I wish to do it again one day.

By Sue D

Jan 23, 2016

Really good course. I would have given it 5 stars but it could use a little improvement. Too many optional assignments perhaps. They should have been required. The class just didn't engage you enough. That being said I've signed up for the next ones.

By Dana R S

Oct 12, 2017

Good course and exercises to understand the foundations.