Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

1276 - 1300 of 1,457 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By Wesley M

Mar 18, 2016

Covers the topic very well, but keep in mind that it's only an intro. The focus is on introducing concepts and language.

By Natacha M J

Jan 24, 2016

I loved this course, even though (for me), some things were quite repetitive and unnecessarily lengthy.

By Kelly L

Mar 05, 2018

Good information, wish there were more assignments and perhaps multiple presenters. This class is part of a specialization, so you can not get the certificate for completion unless you join the specialization.

By C. M C

Apr 15, 2016

I really enjoy the exploration journey of this course!

Especially the moto of the tutor : "The best part to create it's to have fun in the process!"...Thanks a lot!

By Alina I F S

Aug 29, 2016

O curso é ótimo para obter conceitos bem iniciais em design gráfico. Ele não aprofunda muito, mas oferece o ponto inicial para estudos na área e dá uma visão geral.

By Melanie Y

Mar 20, 2016

This is a great intro course for anybody new to the subject. I look forward to expanding my knowledge with the base of information provided here. I also really loved the assignments and the deadlines; I've been trying to learn the fundamentals on my own, but having the structure of this class really helped me to make progress.

By Carolina L L

Mar 07, 2016

Maybe too basic sometimes. But the teacher explains everything in a very good way. The platform works amazingly.

By Veda L

Apr 30, 2016

A very good course and has helped understand a lot about The said subject :)

By Gloria S

Dec 27, 2016

Great examples and excercises. A good way to get into the graphic design. I enjoy every assignment and it gives a lot of ways to keep doing graphic design.

By Leva V

Jan 03, 2016

Great course that teaches you what you need for graphic design.

It is a good approach to graphic design.

The reviewing system encourages you to talk to your "classmates", there is a very friendly atmosphere.

However, it is a bit difficult to get feedback from the institute and the teacher direclty.

By Federica R

Mar 15, 2016

Very interesting and well done course. If I can suggest, we should have feedback from the professors on our assignments. If this is something impossible, considered the huge amount of persons applying for the course, he should at least check some work and give a feedback in order for us to understand if the works done are made in a correct way or not.

By Cristina L

Feb 11, 2016

Great intro course!

By Sue D

Jan 23, 2016

Really good course. I would have given it 5 stars but it could use a little improvement. Too many optional assignments perhaps. They should have been required. The class just didn't engage you enough. That being said I've signed up for the next ones.

By Zuzana S

Jan 12, 2016

I was unable to follow up bc of vacation and some busines travel, I wish to do it again one day.

By Dana R S

Oct 12, 2017

Good course and exercises to understand the foundations.

By Constanza M C M

Sep 23, 2018

It's exactly what I was looking for, the basics of desing: color and shapes.

By Claudia J G

Sep 24, 2018

Great course! The professor was interesting to listen to, and I loved how hands-on it was. My only complaint, and this is probably more in regards to the system than the course itself, was that once you complete the required activity (Brief or Quiz) each week, you were automatically advanced to the next week, which made it difficult to watch and complete the "bonus" lessons.

By Kelly W

Aug 27, 2018

Good information, short videos and lots of exercises. Well done.

By Mariia A

Aug 16, 2018

It would be great if you also include some Adobe Illustrator basics into the curriculum, rather than that I had lots of fun learning with you and acquiring new skills in design and typography.

By Stephanie N

Oct 16, 2018

I really enjoyed it, but I thought some of the instructions were a bit vague and required some guesswork. Overall, a solid course.

By Camren B

Oct 26, 2018

Very Useful Information. Finished in 24hrs. (Zombie Mode)

By israa h h

Oct 31, 2018

It's pretty good

By Chic C

Nov 22, 2018

Great course. The basics are amazing. The videos are explained wonderfully and at a very easy pace. The exercises are perfect. Only thing is you can't send your homework at first because you didn't pay for it. I didn't get any recognition or diploma... :( NOTHING, and that's a little bit sad. Anyhow, the course is wonderful and I learned a lot!!!

By Joy S

Aug 20, 2018

really interesting

By Pavan R

Oct 12, 2018

I felt that this course has strong fundamental knowledge, although a little short. It gets the job done when the aim is to let people know about the general fundamentals of graphic design. Overall, I recommend this if one doesn't know how to get their creative juices flowing.