Back to Fundamentals of Graphic Design

CS

May 10, 2018

An ok course for beginners. A bit too basic for someone who has already had experience in design, but is great anyway cause it breaks things back down to the simplest parts to help you remember roots.

GA

Aug 21, 2018

Very interesting, I liked the format. Easy to follow, nice excercises. It's actually good to cover the basics of design, even if you are not an absolute beginner, and especially if you are self taught

1301 - 1325 of 1,454 Reviews for Fundamentals of Graphic Design

By 黃潔如

Oct 18, 2016

Very basic but important knowledge.

By Zhangxiaoyue Z

Apr 30, 2017

Very useful classes

By Nicole V

Mar 08, 2016

Great introduction of the fundementals of graphic design! I recommend it - the videos and instructor are clear and concise. I look forward to the next course in the specialization.

By Sarmishta S

Mar 31, 2016

A very precise and interesting overview into the world of design and graphics.

By Viorel-Daniel S

Sep 12, 2017

It was a well organized course, but it did not manage to get me very excited about graphic design.

By Deb S

Jan 27, 2017

Good basic introduction to the topic.

By Kareena

Jul 02, 2017

Informative and well taught.

By Xue Y

Jan 22, 2016

The course is pretty good and not difficult to take. I've learned basic graphic design skill via this course. Looking forward to taking more classes here again!

By Daphne K W

Jul 11, 2016

A lot of the material given in the lecture was intuitive, but I thought it was extremely valuable to see all of the different examples the instructor showed, and the peer review process was also helpful (not only to get feedback on your own work, but to see the way all your classmates approached the same prompt)

By Sergi S

Nov 21, 2015

Very good to understand the basics of graphic design

By Kathie B

Mar 15, 2016

It has been 40 years since I took my last art course (and that was in elementary school). While I enjoyed making posters in high school and college, those were done by hand. I had ZERO experience with computer graphics, and was quite nervous starting this course. I liked the way the instructor eased into it - bringing less experienced artists along slowly, and constantly encouraging us to practice and experiment. By the 4th week, I figured out my computer's basic graphic design program, and was really enjoying playing with designs. I look forward to taking the other classes in this specialization.

By Dulce A

Mar 15, 2016

Good!!!

By Georgina P

Feb 23, 2016

IT's a nice introduction into the design world. I enjoyed it.

By ZhaoDong

Dec 29, 2017

very valuable fundamental course. the termology introduced seldom use in daily life and the content of the course trigger me to be more interested in Graphic Design.

By nickelson a

Jan 03, 2016

The professor is great. That is the best part of this course.

By Fernanda V

Jun 15, 2016

Great way to get acquainted with the basic tools of graphic design. I will be sure to use them next time I am creating a presentation at work or in my personal life.

By Volha F

May 29, 2017

This course gives a good overview on the basics of the graphic design and image making

By Iago J Á N

Feb 11, 2018

I love the way classes were teached and the content was smooth an clear.

By Claudio S

May 05, 2018

Well done!

By Vanessa I S

Dec 17, 2015

This course was very well designed and extremely suitable for peeps of all backgrounds. I suppose the only drawback was that I didn't find the course challenging enough. But I went to design school for a few semesters, so I was already pretty familiar with the concepts. Overall, very good practice and a nice refresher. Thanks, Michael!

By Perla G

Jan 26, 2016

I learn a lot about graphic design and I'm eager to learn more

By Pinkie

Mar 08, 2016

Clear teaching line and complete content makes it a wonderful choice for starters who are interested in graphic design. However, as the name of the course indicates, it is not an advanced tutorial for those who wants to enhance their design skills in a more specific area.

By Alexandra

Jan 28, 2016

Although very basic the course helped my to discover the bases of graphic design. Willing for more!

By Shawn G

Jun 27, 2017

Really good course. Only critique is it could have been a little longer to flesh out some more creative concepts, but it's a good, balanced intro course.

By kuanjung c

Mar 09, 2016

The course itself was great. The only thing lacking is that all the assignments were reviewed only by peers.