Back to Fundraising and Development Foundations

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Fundraising and Development Foundations by University of California, Davis

In this course, you will gain an introduction to the basic terminology and concepts in the field, along with an overview of the development cycle from identification and cultivation through stewardship and recognition. You will learn how to develop a case for support, identify and assess prospective donors, match a donor’s interests and needs with your organization’s mission and goals, recognize planned giving benefits to your donors, structure a successful solicitation, and respond to ethical dilemmas. You’ll also examine career opportunities in the field, along with contemporary issues and trends confronting today’s fundraising managers. Throughout the course you’ll gain hands-on practice developing an array of written products for your fundraising and development portfolio....

AK

Dec 22, 2020

This is one of the best courses which has given me all the basic information. I have also started the advanced courses which are related to fundraising and development offered by UC Davis.

LA

Not only this course is interesting and covers everything you need to know, but this is also very operational and you can use it right away in real life. I highly recommend it.

26 - 50 of 66 Reviews for Fundraising and Development Foundations

By Yuliya B

Nov 5, 2019

Very good class to start learning about fundraising, all general info about different programs and fundraising vehicles. happy I did it

By Reggie G

May 4, 2022

Wonderful course, could not more highly recommend this to anyone who is just getting into the indsutry or needs a refresher.

By James B

Jan 8, 2022

Exceptionally useful and well explained as an introduction to the world of non-profit fundraising.

By Twila S

Sep 28, 2020

Lots of great information if you are just starting or looking to start a career in nonprofit

By Daniela D

Sep 8, 2018

Thorough, comprehensive course introducing the fundamentals of fundraising and development.

By Keisha M

Jun 18, 2018

Very informative and easy to understand course, it gave me the exact overview I was seeking

By Leonardo I

Sep 25, 2019

I have learned a lot from this course. The assignments are extremely useful. Thank you

By prerna b

Jun 20, 2020

I really enjoyed the course and hope to advance my career with what I learnt in it.

By Kelly M

Really helped to define the process and varying levels of participation needed.

By ANA I M

Dec 2, 2021

Great Course, It help me to get some structure of the life knodlege I had

By Anna T

Jun 15, 2021

This course was very useful in understandings of fundraising basics

By Marta R R G

Jan 23, 2019

It gave me the fundamentals of fundraising, I found it very helpful

By Joan B

Sep 29, 2020

Learned a lot, course design well done, knowledgeable instructors

By Kathy

Sep 25, 2020

Very informative, I feel prepared to start a role in development!

By Mirza H B

Sep 7, 2020

A True Practical knowledge covering all aspects of Fundraising.

By Shahzad A B

Aug 11, 2019

Comprehensive and informative course. Highly recommended.

By Anja N

Oct 23, 2018

Well done. Great material and interesting assignment.

By Mwawi C

May 6, 2022

Simplified and well guided. I enjoyed the activities

By Tina R

Mar 15, 2022

Love it! I learned a lot. Love the mode of delivery.

By Robin C S

Apr 29, 2019

Excellent overview of fundraising and development.

By Kristina R

Very informative. Equips one with practical tools

By Michelle D

Feb 14, 2021

The content exceeded my expectations. Thank you.

By Santosh R

Jun 28, 2020

I highly encourage to pursue this course.

By Eugene S

Oct 30, 2019

Good overview with sufficient details.