Back to What future for education?

Learner Reviews & Feedback for What future for education? by University of London

Through this course you will start to critically examine your own ideas about education, teaching and learning. The critique will be developed through engagement with theories and ideas developed through educational research. You will be encouraged to use these ideas to challenge or support your own ideas about education. Each week we will focus on one key question, using video lectures, key readings and challenges to explore some commonplace notions about education. With the guidance of the course team, you will be asked to use these ideas to critically reflect on your own understandings and experience. By the end of the course, you will have developed a personal response to the main question: what is your preferred future for education?...

TA
Jan 7, 2020

Very good course. I enjoyed it from the moment I started. Just one review, some of the talks were too long, and not very integrating. Try to create a better variety of different learning materials.

EM
Sep 7, 2016

A really excellent course - well delivered, informative and insightful. I would highly recommend this for anyone working within the education space, whether a new practitioner or experienced.

76 - 100 of 185 Reviews for What future for education?

By Turlea O

Jan 15, 2016

This course is great for people who want to learn the latest about being a good teacher.

By Ebenezer K M

Sep 13, 2020

Thank you so much because i have learnt so many things on what is future for Education.

By Anastasia M

Oct 31, 2015

My rating is for week 5 - Why do governments fund education. Everyone should know that.

By Klarisse C

Sep 18, 2018

This course is really helpful especially if you need a refresher for education itself.

By Monika K

Jun 9, 2020

Fantastic insight into education! Congratulations on creatins such a great course!

By Pinki C

Nov 8, 2019

It was a well structured course.Learnt a lot and got several things to think upon.

By 马仁标

Sep 12, 2017

I like this course. It provides us a different opinion about educational system.

By Kulsum N C

Sep 2, 2020

Very interesting and informative course I am happy that I completed the course.

By BEATRIZ F

Mar 6, 2020

I found this course enriching. It opened my appetite for continuous learning.

By Alexandra G

Nov 6, 2017

It was very interesting as well as useful. It was short and straightforward.

By Denis K

Jan 9, 2018

Inspirational, lectures by experts, readings are deep and thought-provoking

By Ester S

Sep 29, 2019

The course help students to better understand the foundation of education.

By Julio D V R

Aug 3, 2020

I am really interested in continuing my education when my job allows me.

By Viviane F V

Jul 7, 2020

Gostei muito do modelo do curso, com prazos para realização de tarefas.

By Nataliia M

Oct 23, 2015

Great and informative course held in a very relaxing and enjoyable way!

By Gabriel K

Oct 20, 2020

The course was well paced and engaging. Thank you for the opportunity.

By ROSY N

Aug 27, 2020

worth taking this course.Interesting and lots of learning and useful!

By Maria F G F

Jul 20, 2020

I enjoyed that they where a lot of spaces to share ideas with other

By Karina d B

Apr 17, 2020

Excellent course, thank you for the opportunity to learn with you.

By Fábio D S

Nov 12, 2019

It was a very good course. I've learned a lot. Thanks very much.

By Jose S H R

Oct 4, 2016

Very well organized. I have found this course very applicable.

By SUCHAITA S

Jun 1, 2020

Very informative. Great Guidance. Enjoyed learning the course.

By Mohammad N R

Jan 20, 2016

It is a perfect course both for a beginner and a professional!

By Anna B

Mar 25, 2019

Engaging, flexible pace, inspiring. The best MOOC I've done.

By ruy n

Jun 4, 2016

excellent very useful and adaptable to different realities.