Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

BM

Jun 17, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

FL

May 23, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

226 - 250 of 655 Reviews for Gamification

By Nikhil K

Jul 02, 2017

This course was really fun and challenging at the same time but I learnt a lot and enjoyed my experience thoroughly.

By Sourav S

Jan 03, 2018

The course is very effective, includes appropriate study materials (videos, documents) and many real-life examples.

By Nikhil B

Feb 14, 2016

Very good for the topic. Prof is interesting and very knowledgeable in the subject. Keeps it light and interesting.

By joshua f

Nov 09, 2019

Relevant and easy to understand. The topics are applicable to marketing, product design and business development!

By Sebastian S P

Jul 24, 2019

Muy bueno! es el primer curso que estoy cerca de terminar, por fin! pero ha cumplido totalmente mis expectativas.

By Harris

Feb 06, 2018

Excellent Course. The tutor is amazing. If you are interested in Gamification then its the right thing for you..!

By Guilherme T

Jun 22, 2016

Melhor curso de gameficação que já participei, muito bom, só precisava ter legenda em português para ficar melhor

By Evgeni N

Mar 03, 2020

Great content, outstanding delivery. A few years later the knowledge gained is still very useful in my business!

By halis k

Dec 18, 2019

best course about gamification every part of it really great and it really changed my toughs about gamification.

By Irina N

Jan 28, 2018

It's an excellent course for those who are looking for a well-structured and comprehensive intro into the field.

By João P N L

May 19, 2016

Amazing content, very well explained, in a clear way and data-driven showing actual data and real applications.

By 张凡

Mar 03, 2016

非常棒的一门课,老师教的很用心。课程从心理机制,身体机制等多方面讲解了游戏化,也能够简单的运动在学习生活中。课后的quiz对中国学生来说可能会有些难,国外的同学批改也还是很认真的,谢谢大家的相互批改。ps,老师特别喜欢wow

By Engin D

Jan 25, 2016

I like this course and decide to give 5 stars before ending the course. Because i learn many things that i need.

By Sophia D

Jan 05, 2016

Short levels, simple language but full with information, clear meaning and graphs.

Simply, an excellent course!!

By Yoveen H

A well-structured, well-balanced course combined with real-world examples that enhance the learning experience.

By Rafael d P C

Sep 12, 2017

I really liked the theme.

I've been fond of video games since I was a kid.

The teacher has very good didactics.

By Ruaan G

Jul 26, 2018

This was great and rebuilt some of my faith in Coursera. The knowledge is sound, well researched and grounded.

By Peter J D

Nov 17, 2015

The professor is awesome. I love video games and this course is beyond interesting. Gamification is amazing.

By Airian

Feb 11, 2016

Everything was great about this course. The teacher, the assignments, and mostly the inspiration.

Thank You!

By Prakasit T

Jun 05, 2020

This course has enlightened me so much about political, economical and psychological term of IT deployment

By João F

Jun 12, 2017

This course is excellent! It will be very useful for develop my futures projects. Thank you!! Best wishes!

By Joshua D L

Dec 07, 2018

I was not able to finish the course but some videos were helpful in terms of explaining this new concept.

By Mat T

Sep 18, 2016

A really well designed course, with online and massive audiences built fundamentally into the experience.

By Jose M

Oct 23, 2019

Great curse and great teacher. I wish I had written notes to go over when i need to pause the learning.

By Goraj J

Jan 31, 2019

One of the best courses I have done.

This course also distinguishes me in a pool of people in selection.