Back to Gamification

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Gamification by University of Pennsylvania

Gamification is the application of game elements and digital game design techniques to non-game problems, such as business and social impact challenges. This course will teach you the mechanisms of gamification, why it has such tremendous potential, and how to use it effectively. For additional information on the concepts described in the course, you can purchase Professor Werbach's book For the Win: How Game Thinking Can Revolutionize Your Business in print or ebook format in several languages....

BM

Jun 17, 2017

Very structured and interesting class about gamification. Kevin is a very engaging teacher and this course was perfect introduction to gamification. I highly recommend the course. Thank you very much!

FL

May 23, 2019

Excellent course! I found it very useful. It really builds a super strong foundation to think about this User Motivation and UX. The word Gamification is something that some people like and some hate.

101 - 125 of 589 Reviews for Gamification

By facepainter

Mar 05, 2017

非常易懂,条理分明,与时俱进的课程!

By Carlos A R R

Sep 25, 2017

Amazingly design course, such a great professor.

By David M

Jun 24, 2018

Very well explained, structured, detailed. I had a gamification project but didn't know how to start. The course helped me a lot. Exactly what I was looking for.

By Rajan R

May 06, 2017

Course delivery is superb, and the support is outstanding as well. Whatever misgivings are my own concerning gamification. I foresee more and more of gamification designs that would miss the substance for the form.

Rajan Ramasamy

By Christian S

Jun 04, 2017

Excellent course. Thorough, well-paced, and informative.

By Marie-Claude V

Jun 15, 2016

I loved the course!

By Francine B d S A A

Sep 09, 2016

Simplesmente o melhor conteúdo de Gamificação que encontrei. É bem mais aprofundado, tem ótimas referências para mais informações.

By Abhijith C

Aug 01, 2017

Very interesting! the peer-graded assignments were fun to do. Prof. Werbach explains the concepts so clearly! His way of analysing and breaking down real world examples to explain all the concepts of gamification was a delight

By Luis H C R

May 28, 2018

Very good,congratulations!!!

By Marcos T D P M

Aug 13, 2017

Great!

By Elena N

Oct 22, 2017

I got great pleasure of this course! He is wonderful! Thanks to Kevin Verbah for his efforts, an interesting presentation of the material and very interesting interviews!

By Catia R

Dec 18, 2017

For those who want to start to better understand and use the gamification system, this course is very interesting because it covers in a general way all the concepts related to the system. The tasks performed were very interesting.

By faraamooz

Dec 07, 2017

tnx for this course

best & full refrence for me

By Karen

Sep 24, 2017

Learnt a lot about gamification delivered by an expert in this area. Great to have access to courses that might not be otherwise available in my location.

By Jonathan O

Jan 12, 2018

Very good.

By Philip B

Dec 28, 2017

Very enjoyable and learned a lot

By Maxim K

Jul 06, 2018

Awesome! Thanks to Prof. Kevin W.

By Sourav S

Jan 03, 2018

The course is very effective, includes appropriate study materials (videos, documents) and many real-life examples.

By Rafael d A M

Jun 26, 2017

Ótima didática. O Responsável é referência no assunto. O curso responde a minha expectativa

By mohammad g

Oct 29, 2017

that was new for me

By Quang H

Jul 18, 2017

very good

By Laura M

Dec 17, 2017

Very interesting course with incredible content. Thank you very much, Professor Kevin Werbach.

By Sharon L

Feb 10, 2018

I really enjoyed this course. I appreciated that the lectures were divided into short 7-15 minute videos so I could squeeze a few in over lunch at my desk. I also appreciated the slides which I downloaded, exported to powerpoint and used to take notes. Professor Werbach was an engaging instructor and put together a well-designed online course.

By Panagiotis D

Oct 13, 2017

Very well organized and helpful course

By Martin S

Dec 14, 2017

Inspiring and meaningful for all aspects of life, thank you :-)