Back to Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud

This course introduces you to important concepts and terminology for working with Google Cloud Platform (GCP). You learn about, and compare, many of the computing and storage services available in Google Cloud Platform, including Google App Engine, Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, Google Cloud Storage, Google Cloud SQL, and BigQuery. You learn about important resource and policy management tools, such as the Google Cloud Resource Manager hierarchy and Google Cloud Identity and Access Management. Hands-on labs give you foundational skills for working with GCP. Note: •Google services are currently unavailable in China....

AN
May 9, 2020

Thank you so much for this amazing interactive course. I enjoyed every part for improvement suggestions please consider increasing the lab projects' time a bit so that students can be on less pressure

OB
Feb 4, 2020

This course gives good non-in-depth overview of GCP. You'll learn about most of options and tools GCP offers. Also I really liked that all labs are automated and don't suffer from peer-review issues.

6676 - 6700 of 6,739 Reviews for Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure

By Yash A

May 29, 2018

Not much to explore in hands on activity

By Michael N

Apr 23, 2020

It is onboarding videos about basics.

By Kerin P

Jan 24, 2021

Not user friendly. Very complicated.

By NISHI S

May 16, 2020

I want to unenroll this course

By Omar A R P

Mar 14, 2021

vxcv

By Steve H

Aug 21, 2018

Honestly, this is so difficult to navigate. I go through the entire course, selecting what I know id relevant to me in preparation for the exam. I couldn't care any less about a certificate. All I want to do is work my way through the material to understand what I know and don't know, so I know where to focus on self study for the exam.

I know I completed all the modules in core infrastructure, and it even shows as such in the summary of my results; however, I can't take the next course, or at least can't figure out how to, as there are no buttons that simply state "Start Course".

Again, I don't care about a certificate, I just need the training where I know that I need it. I skip labs because I have often already done these in my work day. Are these required to move to the next course? If so, that is a terrible design and will result in the cancellation of my subscription.

By Aadi M

May 9, 2020

Reality of the course is you can hardly complete it. The labs aren't proper. Even if you complete the lab the score in qwiklabs wont get updated. Trust me if you are a beginner and thinking of doing it course go ahead but you will face lots of difficulty in labs. there are many problems in it. moreover you can attempt a lab 5 times only. the mentor support is really poor. for every problem that arises the staff replies contact on a particular email. i mean you guys know there are lost of error in the lab can't the GCP members fix it?

By Marcelino P

Feb 19, 2021

I can't understand why, how in then world the Lab access button is not visible and accessible to every student from the beginning. It is a very frustrating experience, considering that is not free.

I don't recommend this course to anyone. There are many online providers that have no such a inconvenient.

By Sante' J

Jul 15, 2018

I want to learn. Locking me out of the course labs after the course is over is stupid. Grade or don't grade the lab, I don't care, but let me review the lab to learn. Additionally, preventing me from providing feedback to coursera directly leaves me with the option of providing the information here.

By B.Satheeshkumar

Oct 26, 2018

worst course setup. ONe of the lab is shown incomplete even after several retries and completions. about 15 times. the completion status is not updated in the coursera my courses.

giving one star because to enable submit button below. the actual worth is less than a 0 star.

By Aurelien K

Mar 10, 2021

Now I've finished courses, I'm trying some mock exams, and I see that the real certification is much more complicated and needs to know so much features I don't know...

I need to be prepared for the certification, Coursera does not prepare you, it just flies over basics.

By Naved A

Aug 19, 2020

This course is very pathetically explained, though I completed it fully but still this course needs to be updated. It felt as if I'm watching advertisements and not study lectures. Please focus on teaching style. I will never recommend this course to anyone.

By MD I U H

Dec 15, 2020

I can not enrol to the next course, due to older version.

Google Cloud Shell takes 90% of exam time to just open, which makes fail in the exam.

Qwicklabs is good, but the Cloud Shell is very very bad quality.

Google Cloud Shell is just west of time.

By Rushi P

Jun 3, 2020

fucking coursera i have stop to use but this course is giving free certificate thats why i m trying why google not put into his skillshop this coursera is fucking low errors and not getting certificate for my this course fuck,,,,,,,

By Dmitry S

Mar 21, 2017

Drink everytime the lecturer said "Google" without reason. You won't make it 5 minutes.

The content of the lecture can be shorter, too much commercials in the lecture. The questions don't echo what was in the lecture (vs AWS for example).

By Gabriele C

Oct 31, 2018

A basic course, and the labs (Qwiklabs) are very difficult to use from China, where i live. (vpn aside there is an account verification issue i reported, but no solution for that). Without the labs the course is useless...

By Matan B

Lots of errors/mistakes in building this course. The worst part is you can't even complete it because the labs have bugs in them. A truly frustrating course I should have stayed away from

By Frank H

May 28, 2018

coursera is now a real asshole that it tries to hide all links of free and open courses and take advantages of its authors. it is really worse than pirates. shame of you!

By MENSAH M G E M

May 9, 2020

There is a problem with the Kubernetes Engine Lab, that's the only lab that makes me fail this class.

Please update the necessary files on the engine for further trials