Back to Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps by The State University of New York

This course, Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in Three Steps, will prepare you to stand out in a crowded applicant pool so that you can get hired or promoted. In three steps you will leave this course with 1. An upgraded social media presence (one that you can be proud of) 2. A visual, infographic resume that will get you noticed 3. A professional pitch that highlights your strengths and skills When creating this course, we listened to potential employers, took the advice of recruiters, conducted informal research on best practices and we drew from our own experiences as professionals who have sought out and hired quality candidates....

AB

Apr 26, 2020

I have learned a few good tips about making an inforgraphic resume. Most of the info and comon sense but thet way it is presented is nice and there are still something new to learn from this course

KA

Jul 28, 2020

I liked the course very much for it's career-related tips. I will suggest everyone to do the course if they want to build up a strong career. This course really pleased me. Thank you.

76 - 100 of 117 Reviews for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Apr 25, 2020

Thanks

By Maria L

Sep 19, 2020

Good

By Tiffany K

May 12, 2017

Some good material, and you can do the course tasks without paying, so that's good. Seems to cover some essential helpful points, and I did learn a bit on how to promote myself better, but may be a bit on the short and simple side of things. Still recommended though.

By Eva P

Jun 09, 2017

Showed me good practices and ideas how to improve my chances. I also found useful the thought that I do not need to accept everything from the employee than I need to find a job with is good enough for me as well.

By Shashikant P

Jun 02, 2020

The course was very good and it has given me clarity about how to depict my social media profile to the recruiters and also learned how to make resume and modify and types of resume

By Muhammad N

Dec 27, 2016

Good one .. Especially for fresh grads, they'll get an idea about how to build their social image and resume so they stand out from rest of the candidates.

By jagadee

Sep 10, 2020

I like to do this course very much because of having a huge impact on my career. I will do it once again this course to establish my knowledge. Thanks

By Daniël V D H

Feb 09, 2017

Kind of short. Could have elaborated on some things. Also, having some recruitment experience myself, this might be different in several countries.

Jun 02, 2018

Some useful ideas and pointers are presented in this course. Would be even better with a bit more 'sharpness' in presentation materials.

By Daniel P V

Aug 31, 2020

Excelente curso, claro y conciso con consejos muy importantes para cualquier persona que desee crecer en su vida laboral y profesional.

By Lorena

Aug 01, 2017

I think the course is well focused, with practical advice and can be useful to improve the professional approach of each person

By Sahil P

Sep 23, 2020

Great experience!!!! The content was very accomplished and informative which really helped me to understood with ease.

By Trixy L

Feb 17, 2018

Loved this course. It was quick and easy and actually gave me advice on many areas that I had not considered before.

By Masomeh A

Jun 24, 2017

I learned about handout resume and that it should be infogrpahic and not a simple one. It was really helpful.