Back to Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps by The State University of New York

This course, Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in Three Steps, will prepare you to stand out in a crowded applicant pool so that you can get hired or promoted. In three steps you will leave this course with 1. An upgraded social media presence (one that you can be proud of) 2. A visual, infographic resume that will get you noticed 3. A professional pitch that highlights your strengths and skills When creating this course, we listened to potential employers, took the advice of recruiters, conducted informal research on best practices and we drew from our own experiences as professionals who have sought out and hired quality candidates....

AB
Apr 25, 2020

I have learned a few good tips about making an inforgraphic resume. Most of the info and comon sense but thet way it is presented is nice and there are still something new to learn from this course

KA
Jul 27, 2020

I liked the course very much for it's career-related tips. I will suggest everyone to do the course if they want to build up a strong career. This course really pleased me. Thank you.

126 - 142 of 142 Reviews for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

By Omowale O

May 14, 2021

Very enlightening and useful for learning

By Janani.J

Jun 30, 2020

IT REALLY HELPED ME TO UP MY RESUME

By Shrikant K

Aug 1, 2020

Great experience and thank you.

By Harshith Y k

Superb, it was amazing!!!!

By Mohammad A

Mar 22, 2021

It was very interesting

By archit s

Apr 29, 2020

Great information

By GANESAMOORTHY K

Aug 26, 2020

good

By Naveen. N C

Jun 5, 2020

good

By insaf b

Apr 9, 2021

the course is generally good, but it's adequate for those who has just graduate and didn't do any internship before. however, I enjoyed listening to some tips especially those related to social media and networking

By Kevin L

Jun 22, 2019

Worth doing just to begin thinking about refresh for new job search.

By Mohammed M

Apr 14, 2020

The course was not up to the expectations. Most of the information are repeated and not new. I expected to get something unique and valuable practical information that I can jump on it to start but that did not happen. I appreciate the facts , numbers and percentages mentioned but its not enough. I've passed the course successfully and got few info to be honest but when I started I was expecting much much more. Thanks to the crew and to university for their effort.

By Richard G

Nov 24, 2020

The course is helpful, but the peer-graded assignment is a joke.

By Martina B

Jun 16, 2021

Very basic. Only useful for those you have no experience.

By Manith S

Sep 20, 2020

Course material is outdated and learning is very little.

By Carmen P P

Feb 28, 2019

Very short access to the course but the explanations are very helpfull.

By Luca M

Apr 24, 2020

Useless if you already are a worker.

By Afrah A