Back to Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps by The State University of New York

This course, Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in Three Steps, will prepare you to stand out in a crowded applicant pool so that you can get hired or promoted. In three steps you will leave this course with 1. An upgraded social media presence (one that you can be proud of) 2. A visual, infographic resume that will get you noticed 3. A professional pitch that highlights your strengths and skills When creating this course, we listened to potential employers, took the advice of recruiters, conducted informal research on best practices and we drew from our own experiences as professionals who have sought out and hired quality candidates....

AB
Apr 25, 2020

I have learned a few good tips about making an inforgraphic resume. Most of the info and comon sense but thet way it is presented is nice and there are still something new to learn from this course

SC
Jul 23, 2021

The course was great and I think that all professionals and even non-professionals should take this course. Also there is a page asking for additional outside of my profile, not sure.

26 - 50 of 139 Reviews for Job Success: Get Hired or Promoted in 3 Steps

By Shawn C

Jul 23, 2021

By Khandaker M A

Jul 28, 2020

I liked the course very much for it's career-related tips. I will suggest everyone to do the course if they want to build up a strong career. This course really pleased me. Thank you.

By RAY J K

Aug 30, 2020

One of the best courses I have taken by far. Everything from the videos to assignments is amazing and informative. It has helped me tremendously. I encourage everyone to take it.

By Claudia R A

Sep 8, 2020

Great course, it teaches you how to improve your social network and media, how to do your resume, how to do your professional pitch, and its all in a easy way to understand it

By Loretta H

Jun 15, 2020

Some of the information was a nice review for me. The new information for me (professional pitch and the info-graphic resume) was mind-blowing and a definite game changer!

By Mimi J

Jun 28, 2020

This is so good, I can see now for the future what I need for interviews and job applications. This has also given me so much confidence to improve in my present position.

By Salma K O

May 14, 2021

Very helpful course. I definitely now understand the importance of having an infographic resume and how much it matters to write down carefully my professional pitch.

By Vishnupriya m

Sep 28, 2020

The course helped me very much to understand that what are the external factors that can also influence my chances on getting a job or getting promoted

By Arun P M

Aug 10, 2020

Definitely an ice breaker , my coursera course after a long time and got full confidence on getting promoted soon, can't wait for the magical moment

By D R

May 25, 2021

The information provided in the course is relevant and informative. The course material was presented well and in an easy to digest format.

By Sachin D M

Jul 16, 2020

This course has taught me to prepare resume and professional pitch in a better way. I am sure this will help me to move ahead in my career

By Smita L

Jul 13, 2020

very useful course and personally for me this is really needed as person like who is not so into networking will definitely help me

By Gryz C

Aug 8, 2017

This is a really helpful course, ideally for those who would want to present themselves in the industry that they want to grow at.

By 19PGM06 A P S S

It's a great course to learn for freshers, working professionals on facets of resume preparation, cracking job interviews

By Niyati R

Excellent way to explain all the things, Professional social media accounts, infographic resume and professional pitch.

By Sabrina S

Sep 13, 2020

Easy to follow and to apply into your life. It was a nice refresh as both a future candidate and a HR professional.

By Ulduz M

May 15, 2020

I learned a lot. Applied everything, updated social media accounts, created infographic CV, and professional patch.

By Biju K

Jun 19, 2021

Good opportunity to learn this course to improve my social visibility & approach during professional appearance.

By Amparo A

Jun 29, 2020

This course is so interesting, it taught me to be more crative, consistent and to be proud of who i am and what

By Hope S B

Aug 9, 2020

Was very informative indeed. I got a lot of resources to work with in creating a better profile of myself.

By Astrasatrasa

Jan 18, 2017

It was not too long course focus on what is really important with that showed me the basic's. Thank you.

By RAVI K

Sep 7, 2020

Awesome its very helpful for me.. learned many new thigs Regarding types of Resume

By santy m

Jul 1, 2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful information. It was great help for job hunters like me.

By Robyn R

Jan 12, 2017

So much valuable information presented in an incredibly easy to understand way. Thank you!

By Janice S

Nov 30, 2020

very helpful and informative in building a good resume and profile online for job search