Back to Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

Learner Reviews & Feedback for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology by University of London

This course is designed to help you create dynamic, interactive online courses through the use of multimedia tools, student collaboration opportunities, and formative assessment and feedback. Each week we will focus on a particular topic: 1. Using multimedia for teaching and learning 2. Encouraging student collaboration 3. Formative assessment and feedback You will have a range of materials to read, videos to watch, topics to research, activities to perform, discussions to participate in, and an assessment to complete. In addition, you will have a random assignment of fellow participants' assessments to mark in order to receive your own mark. While most of the videos and activities are mandatory, we have included a number of "Take it Further" activities and longer versions of videos that are voluntary. At first glance, It may seem like a lot, but you will quickly find that many activities will take just minutes to perform. The emphasis in this MOOC is on gaining a wide range of experience in order to decide for yourself which tools and techniques to explore in more depth. Although we introduce a few concepts along the way, this is a very practical course. You will be assessed according to what you create and share. We hope you will enjoy the active, hands-on nature of this course and find many ideas to incorporate in your teaching....

SP

Aug 14, 2020

This was a very immersive and interesting course -- a lot of self-learning to be done on your own to really understand and put together into practice the technology into your own course and workflow.

AA

Thank you for this course. I get know experience and knowledge in using different kinds of online tools which are useful and effective. I'll use some of them during my lessons. And lots of thanks.

126 - 150 of 178 Reviews for Get Interactive: Practical Teaching with Technology

By NITIN B S

Feb 16, 2020

Thanks

By M. A H

Jul 10, 2020

Good

By Muhammad F B R

Sep 19, 2019

V

By Mustafa M

Apr 26, 2019

V

By Snigdha S

Jul 16, 2020

I loved the course. It opened a whole new world of multimedia tools, apps and websites that will go a long way in making my lectures more fun and interactive. I would have liked some more detailed instruction or guided videos to help in actually operating the tools. I had to struggle to learn the basics and had to depend on Youtube and other web help groups.

By Sasukumar S G S

Apr 24, 2020

The course helped me learn the teaching methods from ground zero. Actually the course is easy to understand but for someone who has no prior experience in online teaching, it was difficult. Thank you and i can now engage my student on a wider spectrum.

By María J S G

Nov 10, 2019

Interesting course, but I was very busy at the time of passing it and could not enjoyed it as I would like, only could pass running the assignments. When I find myself with plenty free time next sommer in holidays ,I will study it again more deeply

By Laurie C

Sep 16, 2019

Overall, I enjoyed the course and thought it introduced quit a bit of new technologies to me. I would have loved to have spent more time on a few types of technologies and less on others, but I understand the time constraints of this type of course.

By Filippo A

May 16, 2019

Fantastic introductory course to help you effectively introduce digital technology in your teaching. There wasn't much interaction with peers as claimed, but still great value.

By Madina L

This course contains the list of very useful free resources help to create online courses. I really took several of them to my must use list of services.

By Carolina S G

Jun 25, 2020

No entiendo por qué se promueve el aprendizaje sin evaluación y aqui se promueve el aprobar y ser revisado por otros.

By MADHAVI S

Jun 18, 2020

The course is well designed to meet for getting interactive with practical teaching pedagogy

By Rita M

Mar 02, 2018

Very useful, practical information about various tech tools and its application in teaching.

By Khozema K

Jun 07, 2020

This was a great course I got a real good learning from this. Thank you to the Professors

By Thiyagu S

Apr 23, 2018

I learnt lot about the MOODLE. Really it is a wonderful course. thank you all

By Nadeemahmadkhan

Sep 23, 2018

Amazing and interactive course. Thanks for all who made it available online.

By dr a r k

Jun 26, 2020

the good course gives u an idea and utilization of technology teaching.

By Pedro A

Aug 10, 2020

It is very useful if you are about to be teaching online lessons.

By Gareth D

A good course that will take you from beginner to intermediate.

By Dr. S K